Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/5: The Three Hog-ateers | event information on page 1

Does the weekday warrior thing not activate during events?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by potatoKida View Post
    Does the weekday warrior thing not activate during events?
    It never happens during events.
    And even between events it's not guaranteed.

Rhino Keeper
    The shadow is way off
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6BB472C3-1127-4823-808C-B00BB42537F5.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	191.0 KB 
ID:	57327

Dang... I see.. and here I thought I found a *****! 

By the way, what time does weekday warrior starts on Thursday? Cuz I want to google what time it will be in my time zone since I just got back to castle story at the end of duchess winifred event.

Man I love these ticket dropping characters.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 11-12-20 at 04:14 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate text

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Weekday warrior starts as soon as the event concludes. Time zone converter is linked in post 1 if you need it

Quote Originally Posted by salima240 View Post
    This game is honestly not fair. I have been playing castle story for the last 5 years, and I have never won any characters from the castle when adventuring. I used up 13 of my eggs for this, and only have one left. I?m considering just leaving altogether. You?d think they?d make the drop rate a little higher for people that have been playing longer. Smh.
    I understand your disappointment.
    It would be better if we knew that, - for example ? on 20th or 30th adventure sent, we would get a reward, as a guaranted drop.
    It is probably best not to expect additional prizes. Treat the possibility of winning close to zero.
    You will avoid disappointment. This is my current attitude for my mental health.
    If I could, I would give You my Fencing Duelers.
    Don't leave.
    Regards.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by salima240 View Post
    This game is honestly not fair. I have been playing castle story for the last 5 years, and I have never won any characters from the castle when adventuring. I used up 13 of my eggs for this, and only have one left. I?m considering just leaving altogether. You?d think they?d make the drop rate a little higher for people that have been playing longer. Smh.
    I feel you. I have sent around 15 adventures and no duellers. Gauntlets drop is also low so it takes up all the energy even trying to send adventures. I really need things that give guranteed tickets my wolf and owl just give me wisps.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you Joasiowo!

Farm Supplier
    Still haven?t got the fencing guys... BUT! I won an Alicorn from playing ads

What on earth!?

I could not for the life of me win any of the special adventure prizes in all the past events but, this time around, I actually won two?

I'm really happy about winning them but they are as big as the house with as large a footprint. Wish that they were a little smaller and take up two squares instead of four.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast