Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 11/5: The Three Hog-ateers | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by salima240 View Post
    Still haven?t got the fencing guys... BUT! I won an Alicorn from playing ads
    Winning the Castle Story Jackpot! Congratulations, that's awesome

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    What on earth!?

I could not for the life of me win any of the special adventure prizes in all the past events but, this time around, I actually won two?

I'm really happy about winning them but they are as big as the house with as large a footprint. Wish that they were a little smaller and take up two squares instead of four.
    Congratulations. I also wish they were smaller and more in proportion

Rhino Keeper
    My biggest hold up? The cow drops. Ridiculously low. Seriously, S8. We are all tired, over-worked, stressed out. CS should be a welcome & relaxing break from RL.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks you!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwombat View Post
    My biggest hold up? The cow drops. Ridiculously low. Seriously, S8. We are all tired, over-worked, stressed out. CS should be a welcome & relaxing break from RL.
    I recommend waiting 2 hours for energy to fill up, then using it all on cows. Much better way to collect!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all, the L6 manor is not dropping any coins but is dropping post-event drops plus 25 hats. Not sure what will be fixed with the weekend but know it's on the list of things flagged with the team.

Executive Chef
    If you start with the best reward (the one that costs 70 Talinium Faeries, Marquis in this event) you won't have enough other Faeries to craft the other 2, that's correct.
    But if you start with the 2 cheaper ones (the ones that cost 50 Maple Faeries +others, Dummy + Wulf in this event) than you should be able to craft all 3. (that's normally speaking, drops are random, so you could be unlucky and miss out a few)

Next event, try to craft the first one (not counting the Musketeer Hats or equivalent of them in the next event) immediately when you have enough Faeries. Then the second craft immediately when you have enough Faeries for that one.
    And have faith you will have enough Faeries to craft the final craft (usually the best one) at the end of the event.
    (this only counts if you collect every 3 chests every day of the event)
    There is no reason why you should miss out on any of the 3 Faerie Atrium crafts. Good luck!
    Thanks. I always do all of the quests. This time I crafted Mr Wulf first. I have no desire for an ugly decoration like a dummy hanging out in my queendom and I never do the hats or whatever they are with each of them because I pretty much always buy at least one package especially with unlimited energy and expansion permits.

I think I also have a fear of wasting the various fae on useless decorations because I often get black flags on some of them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by salima240 View Post
    Still haven?t got the fencing guys... BUT! I won an Alicorn from playing ads
    AWESOME! Congratulations

Rhino Keeper
    How come I didn’t get any quest for getting faerie chests today? A glitch? Anyone else facing this? I still haven’t got Marquis so I need those

Farm Supplier
    Thank you!!