Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Justin Beaver Leaderboard - 2020 Nov 4

I can?t feed my eel as the Fred does not appear in my feed mill, any ideas ?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    Neil Diamond is an American musician who has been in show business way many decades before I was born (seriously he could be our grandpa).
    Interesting. I didn't know who he was before you said something.

Though that doesn't mean he isn't famous in his own right.

I just don't pay attention to show business/music. I do listen to American music so I cannot play it off as that into me not knowing who he was.

Anyway, maybe I should listen to his music and see what's it about - and if I may like it or not.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TwixAndScones View Post
    Interesting. I didn't know who he was before you said something.

Though that doesn't mean he isn't famous in his own right.

I just don't pay attention to show business/music. I do listen to American music so I cannot play it off as that into me not knowing who he was.

Anyway, maybe I should listen to his music and see what's it about - and if I may like it or not.
    In honour of this event ending, I decided to look him up and see what came up first regarding his songs.

I stumbled across this video

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ty1dwBCR6D0

It's definitely a change of pace to the music I listen to, but Neil diamond isn't actually half bad. Though again, it isn't the type of music I listen to - but I got to give it to him, it's good - he sings greatly and actually very beautifully.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123