Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Making Music Event - 2020 Nov 4

Rhino Keeper
    My chicken and record player are still looking funny.

And I'm trying to upload a photo but can't :/

If you're still seeing the warped images on Android, your device is probably still holding onto cached versions of those images, and you may need to clear your cache. To do that, go into the App Info for Farm Story 2 (long press on the icon).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20201110-110645.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	27.6 KB 
ID:	57308

Then, go into Storage & Cache.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20201110-110656.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	19.7 KB 
ID:	57309

From here you can clear the storage or the cache. Clearing the cache will request new images from the game server, while clearing storage will redownload everything the next time you launch the game. Your progress is retained in either case, so choose whichever you prefer. If you have a large board, though, it's recommended to do this over wifi because you'll be downloading a lot of assets.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcalS8 View Post
    If you're still seeing the warped images on Android, your device is probably still holding onto cached versions of those images, and you may need to clear your cache. To do that, go into the App Info for Farm Story 2 (long press on the icon).
    Then, go into Storage & Cache.
    From here you can clear the storage or the cache. Clearing the cache will request new images from the game server, while clearing storage will redownload everything the next time you launch the game. Your progress is retained in either case, so choose whichever you prefer. If you have a large board, though, it's recommended to do this over wifi because you'll be downloading a lot of assets.
    Thank you! I had to clear my storage to get my images right. Clearing cache did not do the thing.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lubok View Post
    Thank you! I had to clear my storage to get my images right. Clearing cache did not do the thing.
    That's Fantastic!

Executive Chef
    My final tally of what I got from this event;

11 Flowers Dancing
    7 Piggies Dancing
    6 Autumn Dancing Doll
    6 Autumn Spotlight
    4 Autumn Record Player
    4 Musical Note Path
    2 Autumn Player Piano
    2 Autumn Boom Box

I've turned in 42 posters and no pet, but hopefully by next event I'll get lucky.

I don't know what to do with half these items, so they will remain in storage aside from a few of the dancing dolls and maybe I'll also take out the musical note paths out of my cellar/storage when I can find a good spot for them.

Rhino Keeper
    Well now the event is over I wanted to express my disappointment. As with TwixAndScones I have submitted over 30 posters and have only managed to get 7 out of the 10 prizes. I’m hoping Storm8 may look at these events and decide on a possible different (additional) outcome. My suggestion is if a player submits x number they can purchase any prizes they are missing. I’m open to suggestions.

Rhino Keeper
    Could someone please tell me if the guitar fountain is still supposed to work after this event has finished? Mine is just sitting there. No water is flowing like usually happens at the end of the event. I have done a forced close and reopened as well as putting them away and then back out without success.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    Could someone please tell me if the guitar fountain is still supposed to work after this event has finished? Mine is just sitting there. No water is flowing like usually happens at the end of the event. I have done a forced close and reopened as well as putting them away and then back out without success.
    Mine isn't doing anything. No water.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie0105 View Post
    Fountain is still not working. I’m putting mine in storage. I don’t care for it much with the water feature.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345