Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: 11/03 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Nov 2020)

Fashion Designer
    You can have more than one.
    I just got the Thankful Gnomes out of the tent and already had the coupled from the event.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    That's most likely the limit at the time of the event when they were released....fingers crossed ������
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so happy, I got the Thankful Gnomes in my tent this morning! Or rather, I'm thankful, I should say, lol.
    I already had them from the event and I love them - I adore being able to send out adventures every day without ever having to prepare meals in the kitchens anymore. If they turn up again on the next few weeks, I'll get another of the cute little couple. Definitely the best prize this month!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I'm so happy, I got the Thankful Gnomes in my tent this morning! Or rather, I'm thankful, I should say, lol.
    I already had them from the event and I love them - I adore being able to send out adventures every day without ever having to prepare meals in the kitchens anymore. If they turn up again on the next few weeks, I'll get another of the cute little couple. Definitely the best prize this month!
    Lucky you! I agree, by far the best prize this month.
    I've had the Autumn Doe 2 times, and only got her the first time.
    Crossing my fingers for the Gnomes! Very cool you can have more than 2

Executive Chef
    Yay, also got the Thankful Gnomes this morning! While hunting through my inventory for old Thanksgiving decor, I ran into the Grand Feast Table - with the Gnomes? twins. Also found the Autumn Carriage, where the Autumn doe and stag came from. (I have the Stag so it would nice to get the doe.). I moved my Bountiful Table to make a little Thanksgiving venue. Notice the tables are outdoors and spaced six feet apart.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3FA88C8C-F6AA-44AB-85D1-FC71601663FB.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	159.8 KB 
ID:	57282

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    Yay, also got the Thankful Gnomes this morning! While hunting through my inventory for old Thanksgiving decor, I ran into the Grand Feast Table - with the Gnomes? twins. Also found the Autumn Carriage, where the Autumn doe and stag came from. (I have the Stag so it would nice to get the doe.). I moved my Bountiful Table to make a little Thanksgiving venue. Notice the tables are outdoors and spaced six feet apart.

Nice! You should also have the Feasting Pig (in the Tent now) and Thankful Cow, they were from the same event as the Gnomes and Gnome table.
    They will fit in nicely with your Thanksgiving gettogether

Is the Fall Pond worth getting?
    Is Water and Mermaid Scales guaranteed?
    Does it look nice in-game?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Is the Fall Pond worth getting?
    Is Water and Mermaid Scales guaranteed?
    Does it look nice in-game?
    M. Scales are not guaranteed but water is. And the pond looks nice, i have it in my realm - never regret about it. Note when a beast is spawned by ponds it also works.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post

I like the social distance spacing. 😂😂😂

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olma_ru View Post
    M. Scales are not guaranteed but water is. And the pond looks nice, i have it in my realm - never regret about it. Note when a beast is spawned by ponds it also works.
    Thanks Olma!

Fashion Designer
    I'm curious what folks' tent patterns/spreads will be 😊

So far i've seen: Fall Turkey, Turkey Cow, Fall Gazebo, Fall Gazebo (2 days in a row), Turkey Cow (again), Autumn Stag , Turkey Chicken, Autumn Doe, Fall Pond, Fall Turkey, Feasting Pig, Turkey Chicken, Fall Pond, Autumn Wolf Pup, Autumn Raccoon, Feasting Pig, Feasting Pig (2nd day in a row), Autumn Wolf Pup, Feasting Pig, Thankful Gnomes (Yaaaay! 11-23, took all squares to win ❤️ ), Feasting Pig, Turkey Calf, Autumn Raccoon, Feasting Pig, Turkey Chicken, Fall Turkey, Autumn Doe, Turkey Sheep, Turkey Sheep (again), Autumn Raccoon, Fall Gazebo,

I'll tally at the end of the run for fun 🤣

(may edit this post for interest)
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 12-03-20 at 11:43 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I'm curious what folks' tent patterns/spreads will be ��

So far i've seen: Fall Turkey, Turkey Cow, Fall Gazebo, Fall Gazebo (2 days in a row), Turkey Cow (again),

(may edit this post for interest)

I’ve had: Turkey sheep, Feasting pig, Pond, Feasting pig, Pond. I’m hoping for something new tomorrow!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast