Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 71

Thread: 11/03 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Nov 2020)

  1. #61
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Copenhagen
    Posts
    611
    I never have to cook another day in my life! :-D

    Thanks to the Baron being unusually generous (Christmas spirit somehow managed to hit his blackened heart?) I received 3 sets of thankful gnomes including 2 days in a row, that makes a total of 6 guaranteed feast droppers in my queendom, so I'm just going to lean back and eat cake for the rest of my castle life
    $$$ GEM/GOLD CONFIRMATION BUTTON, PLEASE $$$

  2. #62
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Glimmer Forest
    Posts
    4,254
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    I never have to cook another day in my life! :-D

    Thanks to the Baron being unusually generous (Christmas spirit somehow managed to hit his blackened heart?) I received 3 sets of thankful gnomes including 2 days in a row, that makes a total of 6 guaranteed feast droppers in my queendom, so I'm just going to lean back and eat cake for the rest of my castle life
    I had also 2 days in a row the couple, but didn't take the chance, I have also so many feast droppers (some in the inventory as I am always full despite having 3 adventures run in //). I only make feasts in the kitchen when required by a goal.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

  3. #63
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    599
    What time did you two check your tent? 👀

    I'm over here holding a wad of cash to invest in feast droppers of my own and S8 just doesn't seem to want the $. 😂

    Just baffling. 🧐

    (Guess i'll put it to better use ❤️ )





    Another edit: No no not 500 Gems for Sweeth Tooth who only drops sweets, i'd spend that much on a few (multiple 😂 )Thankful Gnomes who drop all kinds though! 😊❤️

    It was wonderful seeing The Monday Doorbuster items show up as goodies currently offered in Baron's Tent for a while there. Thank you for offering us a few ways to buy! Would have loved to catch the Gnomes!
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 12-01-20 at 11:57 PM.

  4. #64
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,289
    Check your Trade Wagon, the Snowball Trade is back.
    I really appreciate the crafting time is only 5 minutes (it was 6 hours last year, wasn't it? )
    I still had a Turkey Cow in my Tent this morning, .. I'm curious when they will make the switch.

  5. #65
    Nightclub Owner meme1098's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    7,655
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Check your Trade Wagon, the Snowball Trade is back.
    I really appreciate the crafting time is only 5 minutes (it was 6 hours last year, wasn't it? )
    I still had a Turkey Cow in my Tent this morning, .. I'm curious when they will make the switch.
    Yes! We need Christmas items S8! Please!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

  6. #66
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    585
    I wonder if the Christmas gnomes will start to drop snowballs like they did before?

  7. #67
    Executive Chef
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    3,086
    Grand Teotwawki-Teotu Poobah of the North Woods
    ~Thuakie Sword Society, Founder & Forge Master ~
    Not accepting new nbrs, can hardly keep up w/the demanding ones I have. lol *kiss*

  8. #68
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    599
    Noooo Goodbye Thankful Gnomes.... I wasn't ready 😥 (Greatful for my 1 but I would have loved to buy more!! ☹️❤️ )
    Oo horse~

  9. #69
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Noooo Goodbye Thankful Gnomes.... I wasn't ready �� (Greatful for my 1 but I would have loved to buy more!! ☹️❤️ )
    Oo horse~
    I got 5! I have the all on the board so it looks like infestation.

  10. #70
    Fashion Designer
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    599
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirilka View Post
    I got 5! I have the all on the board so it looks like infestation.
    Ooh congratulations, how lucky! 🥰
    Enjoy your infestation 🥲❤️

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •