Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Game crashes when I find something in mining

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Please contact support as the community manager requested if you are having crashing issues.

Link is support.storm8.com
    I have. Multiple times. I get the same answer “We’re looking into this.”

And so I keep checking back here to see if anyone else has gotten resolution. I’m about done playing the game. If I can’t mine, I can’t get runes and I can’t expand. Not much point in playing anymore.
    In case you’re wondering, I’m on my third support ticket. Happy to give numbers of them if that would get me anywhere.

My posts regarding the days that I check are simply an effort to keep others from wasting their explosives if the issue is still not resolved.

Rhino Keeper
    Please contact support for help with this issue.

https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

My iPad did an automatic update and my mine keeps crashing as well. It has been reported. Hoping it gets fixed soon!

Rhino Keeper
    Could a S8 manager please keep us updated as to when this issue will be fixed? A ticket has been sent in and waiting for it to be resolved according to the agent. I’m a new player and have not been able to expand at all due to this issue,

A workaround that worked with me is if you have an iPhone to use that when you go mining.

As the community manager mentioned, you should also contact support if you are having this issue.
    I have the same trouble and have contacted support but the agent keeps telling me to record what happens. For some reason I'm unable to do this on my iPad and I don't have an iPhone. I keep telling the agent that, and that others have had the same problem, but he just keeps repeating that I must send a recording. If I could do that all it would show is the game crashing when I found a rune so why can't he take my word for it, and that of others who've had the same trouble?

If I can't expand there's no point in carrying on with this game.

It says I'm a new resident but I've been playing Storm8 games for very many years, I'm level 115 in this game and level 200 in it on my other iPad, though I've stopped playing it regularly on that one.
    Last edited by sitikiya73; 12-05-20 at 12:09 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sitikiya73 View Post
    I have the same trouble and have contacted support but the agent keeps telling me to record what happens. For some reason I'm unable to do this on my iPad and I don't have an iPhone. I keep telling the agent that, and that others have had the same problem, but he just keeps repeating that I must send a recording. If I could do that all it would show is the game crashing when I found a rune so why can't he take my word for it, and that of others who've had the same trouble?

If I can't expand there's no point in carrying on with this game.

It says I'm a new resident but I've been playing Storm8 games for very many years, I'm level 115 in this game and level 200 in it on my other iPad, though I've stopped playing it regularly on that one.
    I was able to record on my iPad. I think I Googled how to record in-game activity or something. The problem is also still unresolved for me, but I did receive 100 gems in the game. Yay. You’re right, there’s no reason to play if we can’t expand. And 100 gems won’t buy even a little piece of a new expansion. Good luck to us.

Rhino Keeper
    I tried the workaround as Paul suggested and all it did was cost me another explosive. It isn’t working on my iPhone or iPad, and I have separate games on each one

Mining crash

Still not working as of 12/16/2020

New Resident
    It?s been happening tor over month. Was told to be patient ok. That was couple weeks ago. Guess time to delete game Played game for years. Sad

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    Could a S8 manager please keep us updated as to when this issue will be fixed? A ticket has been sent in and waiting for it to be resolved according to the agent. I’m a new player and have not been able to expand at all due to this issue,
    Still not fixed for me, either.

January 6th, still happening. I'm using an iPhone.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast