Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lock up during mining

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    When I contacted support, they didn't do anything because they wanted me to send them a video of it happening, and I am not that tech savvy.
    I will see if I can figure out the steps to write out for you to make it easier. Are you using iPhone or iPad?
    Last edited by gridgirl; 01-09-21 at 09:47 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    I will see if I can figure out the steps to write out for you to make it easier. Are you using iPhone or iPad?
    They sent me instructions on how to do it. I just don't have the patience to do it. But thank you for the offer!
    Unwritten Forum Rule: No jokes allowed!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    They sent me instructions on how to do it. I just don't have the patience to do it. But thank you for the offer!
    I sent them a video at least a month ago...I’m sure they’ve had enough people contact them with the same issue...they don’t need multiple videos. They just don’t seem to care about fixing the issue.

Rhino Keeper
    I need help for my grandson. I?ve tried to look up support and write up a ticket which quickly emailed me and said it was ?dropped? and to contact the forum. My grandson is just at level 70 but cannot mine any more. He said for a month he just can?t mine. And without mining he cannot expand. Any ideas how I can fix this for him?

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12