Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Game crashes when I find something in mining

Executive Chef
    When I contacted support, they didn't do anything because they wanted me to send them a video of it happening, and I am not that tech savvy.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    When I contacted support, they didn't do anything because they wanted me to send them a video of it happening, and I am not that tech savvy.
    I will see if I can figure out the steps to write out for you to make it easier. Are you using iPhone or iPad?
    Last edited by gridgirl; 01-09-21 at 09:47 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Same problem here. I play on an I-Pad. Can’t Team Lava fix it?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    I will see if I can figure out the steps to write out for you to make it easier. Are you using iPhone or iPad?
    They sent me instructions on how to do it. I just don't have the patience to do it. But thank you for the offer!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

New Resident
    I?m done. Been months. So sad been playing for years. Time to go deleting game Can?t fix after months

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    They sent me instructions on how to do it. I just don't have the patience to do it. But thank you for the offer!
    I sent them a video at least a month ago...I’m sure they’ve had enough people contact them with the same issue...they don’t need multiple videos. They just don’t seem to care about fixing the issue.

Rhino Keeper
    I need help for my grandson. I?ve tried to look up support and write up a ticket which quickly emailed me and said it was ?dropped? and to contact the forum. My grandson is just at level 70 but cannot mine any more. He said for a month he just can?t mine. And without mining he cannot expand. Any ideas how I can fix this for him?

Thanks

I?m goliath208. Since 11/27/2020 I?ve had the same issue. I?ve contacted storm8 and let them know the issue. I even sent them a recording of what happens in a short video. Still no action. I?m getting really fustrated. I can?t expand my Forrest if I can?t mine. Please let me know what to do. Hopefully I?m not the only one with this issue.

Joe.

Help, can’t expand fantasy island, mining not working

I have sent several requests and not getting anywhere. Can’t play Fantasy island anymore,no room to expand, mining not working. Tickets not answered

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast