Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Seeking advice from the veterans.......

Rhino Keeper
    I?ve read a lot of sound advice in this thread, and it is much appreciated.

If there is one thing I have learned in the 3 weeks I?ve been playing it is that if you are an impatient person and like constant action in a game, then this is probably not the game for you. Everything is about waiting, and an impatient person is likely not long for this game.

I am having to learn more patience. If there is one thing in this game in the early going that is crucial, it is coins. I am constantly asking myself ?Do I need this expansion, or do I need to clear that bitter bark for 800k coins or should I wait a few days and let my coins build??

One thing that is helping me the most in these early stages is the daily videos. Watching them can get you 400k or so coins daily which are helpful to me.

Again, thank you for all the advice.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    I?ve read a lot of sound advice in this thread, and it is much appreciated.

If there is one thing I have learned in the 3 weeks I?ve been playing it is that if you are an impatient person and like constant action in a game, then this is probably not the game for you. Everything is about waiting, and an impatient person is likely not long for this game.

I am having to learn more patience. If there is one thing in this game in the early going that is crucial, it is coins. I am constantly asking myself ?Do I need this expansion, or do I need to clear that bitter bark for 800k coins or should I wait a few days and let my coins build??

One thing that is helping me the most in these early stages is the daily videos. Watching them can get you 400k or so coins daily which are helpful to me.

Again, thank you for all the advice.

I would recommend expansion over clearing. For me, it takes nearly a week to expand now. 3-5 days to get 60 maps and then 3 days to expand and then a day to get rid of whatever debris there is.

Executive Chef
    I guess I thought all of these breeding type games required patience. And that isn't necessarily a bad thing. I am a bit of an addict when it comes to my phone and my games, so having to take a break sometimes is good.

I started on a different dragon game and it has no waiting. I found myself playing for 12 hours or sometimes more at a time. There is no defined stopping point, so I would just go forever. if you don't have the discipline, which I apparently don't, to limit yourself, a game like DS is probably a good idea.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Out of curiosity: what do you guys do with repetead dragons that can't be traded, like the Venus Dragon? Do you sell them or do you keep them in the stable (if you have one)? Is there any dragon that I should keep more than one or it is never worth having more than one of the same dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by claupcosta View Post
    Out of curiosity: what do you guys do with repetead dragons that can't be traded, like the Venus Dragon? Do you sell them or do you keep them in the stable (if you have one)? Is there any dragon that I should keep more than one or it is never worth having more than one of the same dragon?
    For me, it depends on rarity, how many coins the dragons give, and lastly depending on his much I like the dragon design.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by claupcosta View Post
    For battles, I have 2 level 15 metals..great fighters vs champs. My original rarely loses but nice to have 2nd for those few times it does so I don't need wait for it to heal.

Music for bingo battles for same reason but my second only a level 10.

Again for bingo, I I have 2 pure tropic types, 2 dino types because they give chance when bred for quick fire or forest tho tropic can give 12 hr water. If you have the other pure tropic or dino they work the same so you can trade off duplicate dino or tropic. Fairytale works same giving forest or air as possibles along with the other pure fairytale types. So the pure types bred together also give CV hance to get the other pures.

Hope that makes sense

Fashion Designer
    So...I’m not sure how true this is, I just read it in the forums. But when you purchase gold with real money then you lose the free gold videos ads thing (not sure if they still have that for apple players).
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    So...I’m not sure how true this is, I just read it in the forums. But when you purchase gold with real money then you lose the free gold videos ads thing (not sure if they still have that for apple players).
    As a long, long time Apple player I can say that is not true for me personally. The video Ad situation is subject to change at any point but I have purchased Gold with real money several time and it has had no impact on my Ad situation.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123