Thread: About the update 1.9.0

Rhino Keeper

About the update 1.9.0

I play this game on my iPhone and I got the last update 1.9.0 and the letters look so tiny. It's so small that is challenging to see the posts on the wall and in the news feed. Also, the keyboard looks so different now with gray empty spaces in the sides. Are we getting another update to fix this problem? I will post some pictures below.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	19.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	57218
    Before

Name:	18.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	57219
    Before

Name:	13.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	57215
    Now

Name:	15.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	66.4 KB 
ID:	57217
    Now

Name:	14.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	73.1 KB 
ID:	57216
    Now
    Last edited by Francys08; 10-31-20 at 09:01 AM.

Hi Francys08,

The keyboard spacing is not a game issue. The keyboard is like that in all other apps that have been updated to natively support newer devices. In the previous version, everything was upscaled from the iPhone 5 and 5s devices which is why the keyboard looked different.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    Hi Francys08,

The keyboard spacing is not a game issue. The keyboard is like that in all other apps that have been updated to natively support newer devices. In the previous version, everything was upscaled from the iPhone 5 and 5s devices which is why the keyboard looked different.
    Thank you for telling me.

Ditto! Before the latest update everything was perfect. After the update I have the same issues and bugs as you and I’m playing on an iPhone aswell. This is the response to my mail “Bakery Story**|**Thanks for contacting us. We have limited support services for Bakery Story and will not be able to respond to individual requests. We apologize for the inconvenience” even though I mainly was talking about Restaurant Story. Well will see..hopefully they’ll fix it soon.
    Oh and btw @Francys08 one week ago they released the latest version which is 1.9.1 (but at least for me nothing got fixed)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for sharing that information with me. I have been wondering if we’re getting a new update to fix these issues. Hopefully, they resolve it soon.

I’m also having the same issue with this recent update. The comments on the wall are too small. This has been affecting me because for those of us who use glasses it is kind of difficult to read the small text. It has been several days that haven’t been able to tip because I barely look at my wall. Every time that I do it is a struggle. Help!