Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What Items Are Most Valuable To You?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I was told that the Tablet of Tabernum would be valuable, but I don't understand why. I worked my patootie off to craft all those ink and pages, then 4 hours per page to be translated, and for what? I don't get it. I'm hoping someone can explain.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1354271
    If you have a look at goals 6-9, each shard provides a bonus which can be very helpful for lower leveled players.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1354271
    If you have a look at goals 6-9, each shard provides a bonus which can be very helpful for lower leveled players.
    Awesome - thank you! I poked around on this site but never found this page.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    *Event items storable - I would love to be able to store items like the pineapple, freshly dug graves, etc., to be storable so long as harvest hasn't be*** on the item maybe. The art is so well done that I would like to be able to use items for decor, but be able to place in inventory if I need to redecorate or need space.

You can buy extra at the beginning and as soon as youve purchased you can store them as deco

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I do think more items are now storable from events. I didn't know this when I bought the pineapples.

Thank you S8 for the tiny tailor buildings with building drops and the gargoyles. I managed to get the LB gargoyle and I like that the baby has multiple drops.

Rhino Keeper

We need an item that drops the seal of the Fawn we have to fight to get them.there is not any items for sale that has this drop. That I have or know of. Every now and a Blue moon the rawnicorn might drop one.if there is another I am not aware unless I fight for one. So that would help.
    Another having added another permit to craft. We really need another crafting building to craft the different permits t lanterns. Would really be great. We have added many items and plots. They have been the same since the beginning of the game. Another great idea would be to give us money for fighting everything instead of experience. Or both because. With events it's hard to make money .. money to expand. There's alot of-fighting For the lanterns, Or we could start climbing up some levels. 50 Has been the highest since the game started and we definitely have added additional land and neighbors the work shop and the train and mini other work crafting buildings are all in over drive. Lol. I like room. So my place looks good however it requires putting up a lot of fun things. I?m am glad you added the money trades. These are the ideas that I think about or others mentioned. I understand why there?s a cap on farm houses, however one should have been added to the count on expansion and other types of neighbors that I had to sound less farm houses for like a little teeny tiny glimmer houses They are so cute however, I had to sell four five farm houses just to put two down. We have grown quite a bit since the game was first out. Those trade tickets drops were awesome. We needed those. The plots got way more expensive so the cost of living, items and permits have increased along with the people in the realm. Seems like the game would grow with the new expansions and different themes of people. The levels are even increased on the buildings. I have not had the chance to do that yet. Are there any more shards coming ? I can?t believe that I have never gotten enough gold runes to buy the Mystic Klin. I gave away 20 gold apples today hoping ... and only got 8 bronze runes. I won?t be doing that again. I know it?s my fault because I forget about it because when she start to trade the next thing you know I?m to take away all your stuff we really need. and you never make it to get or I never have made it they are a lot of people that do. I just know that it?s been since he came out and I made it to the expansion and I still haven?t gotten 30 gold rules I know I m terrible. maybe the drops on those could be increased a little bit in the beginning before you get that. Another good thing would be is to increase the amount of people that walk around in the kingdom we keep getting gold crowns but no new people to buy or we can?t add them because we are so maxed out already. Again we have grown. So another trade post ! Oh I know what item I would love to get so bad. The Love shack. I started playing in the middle of the week of that event and I didn?t realize at the time that it would expire because I just started and when we were playing the monster game people who have the love shack have never quit playing and they?re always way higher in the game so there?s no competition with all that energy so I know I just do what I have to do to get to win the little prizes I?m surprised they got that female crab seems like that would?ve been the item to Craft. Instead of a blue crab but he?s cute too it?s good to have items that are 99 each. I did notice though those items are Really aren?t available to get it until you don?t really need them except for the little timed extra pet that I got that gave materials that was a really good item the little red dragon that gives the orange flowers It?s funny just when you think you?re about done making those things surprise LOL. I see were you were giving some items that were a complete set in the red Baron tent I think that?s pretty awesome so people can complete their board and make it look really good it?s probably where the people are still playing with the love shack those players are lifers could you do it again for those who haven?t had a chance to do or buy one that?s The one the one I really wish for! I hope I have given you some good feedback and some great ideas thank you for listening I really love castle story

Rhino Keeper
    Please please please make the Oasis Tree deco only. I love it but the 10 minute timer ruins it and it only drops a star. Please change it to deco!!!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    It is so easy to level up to 50 that having deco items that only drop experience is frustrating. It adds to lag and clutter with the collection icon above it. Not everything must be dropping items. Quite a few of us like decor items. So I second the request for the oasis and other items like it to have their icons removed.

I also would love for Nandina to be stationary (have her attached to the building with an animation of her own that isn't flying) and have her building moveable. That one spot in my kingdom is a frustration. It's like a hole you can't fill. It's footprint is too large and placed oddly. I can't put trees around it to make it pretty.

I would love to have content that uses the items crafted in the elven reliquary.

I wish the golden angel fountain on the bottom right (which is currently unable to be unlocked) could be removed from the kingdom. I realize it is a stone fountain that has become damaged over time, but seeing a cherub without a head or half a body makes me feel not so happy. I would love it if the art department could give it better colors (the colors seem to clash rather than complement) and repair the angels. Maybe have that as part of unlocking that spot, repair the fountain.

I will add in a new reply about items I value the most. And thank you S8 for being so willing to listen.
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 09-22-21 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LyonLorio View Post
    We need an item that drops the seal of the Fawn we have to fight to get them.there is not any items for sale that has this drop. That I have or know of. Every now and a Blue moon the rawnicorn might drop one.if there is another I am not aware unless I fight for one. So that would help.
    How about just giving us a trap for the faun?

Some of this may repeat but here goes.

Like I'm sure many have said a gem spend confirmation button. I want to keep gems in my account at all times but I don't want to waste money on stupid things I don't want. I have had several times where I tapped to collect and it was interpreted as a double-tap and I lost gems. Losing 50 or more gems to speed up something I had no desire to speed up, means I can't keep gems in my account.

I would love an event where we could trade in old stuff in our inventory from previous events for new stuff. I have so much junk in my inventory leftover from old events that its impossible to find anything. I dread looking for things in my inventory. It's insane how much useless junk is in there.

I would like to see more deco trees, esp some from events. I often keep some that I like from events but it's easy to accidentally chop them. This last event had the lovely purple trees that became permanent and unchoppable and I got some silver ones a few years back. I really like those.

This chest-dropping thing going on now was a missed opportunity. I wish you had done it like Farmstory where the chests contained random new and old deco and pets. The sheep is cute and all but thats it. Most of the chests I have opened so far have given a tiny amount of coins and a blue star. I'm full of a lot of items so I'm getting very little from them. Even if it gave huge amounts of coin that would be awesome. I need tons of coin to open plots.

Favorite items tend to be energy droppers. A big fav is the mint chip alicorn that was one of the best items ever from the barons tent, though that whole month (or so) was awesome. I like the little Kitsunes I've collected a number of them (esp the energy droppers!). The little fairies that came up recently I really like they remind me of a particular artist that draws fairies and I really like them. I will collect just about any kittens, cats and gnomes that come about.

How about some adorable baby dragons? You haven't done any cute sloths yet either.

when you use Ivy or the troll pit for an event make it a guaranteed collection EVERY time. It's really boring when you have done all the other items and you are just waiting for collections times to get the final item done, but its soooo much worse when you wait and don't get it. That's frustration and boredom.

If I were writing story I would have a dragon queen come looking for a home for her children. You have to open multiple plots, place and build a dragon castle. Build a dragon hatchery and hatch random baby dragons (there should be no less than 30 colors with 10 different looks i.e mad, playful, sad, happy, shy, bossy, grumpy, sleepy, devious), you have to hatch at least 5 to progress but you can hatch endless. There should be deco like dragon crossing sign, dragon statue, dragon flowers, no knights allowed sign, nests etc. Side quests could include dragons learning to fly (runway, training grounds, wing deco). A plot to keep the baby dragons from eating fairies or belching fire on the baron. There are a lot of possibilities here.

I would also like to see a silver mine. Right now I'm needing a lot of silver and its hard to get much, I have a few things that drop it but most are random and it takes a long time to build up.

Rhino Keeper
    Most valuable are

1. Energy and ticket droppers obviously

But for newer players or lower level I think

2. Wisp lanterns / earth wisp

3. Droppers that drop finished product of magic forge, workshops, potion shops

4. Feast droppers

5. Mithril dropper

6. Big coin dropper

7. Gold item droppers

8. Deco droppers

9. Monster tokens

10. Spell bound dew

Also loved the idea of finding chest while doing normal play, we should have that more often

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast