Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: What Items Are Most Valuable To You?

Rhino Keeper
    Animated decorations/buildings/monsters.

And, cool sounds. Greta, for example, is sooo awesome to collect from!

New drops from the gold/silver/bronze trades.

New, hard, non-repetitive story lines.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    We appreciate any and all feedback so far, but I did want to touch on this point real quick! With the next event we will be rolling out new Academy characters/prizes and scrolls as event rewards
    And?

Host(ess)

More ways to trade

How about another trade exchange? My Royal Exchange has been working nonstop for years, but it seems lately, the only trades I'm doing are for land. I never have enough time to do any other trades.

Garden of stars

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Hello!

We on the Castle team would like to reach out to our players in hopes of making everyone's Castle Story experience the best it can be. We would love to get some feedback on what makes a prize valuable to you? Please feel free to share any feedback you have on the following:

• Energy Droppers (What are some of the prizes you find most useful, and why? Alicorn, Wizard School, etc)
    • Non-Energy Droppers (What are some of the prizes you find most useful, and why? Golden Mine, Piggy Cottage, etc)
    • Prize Types (Do you prefer pet prizes? Characters? Buildings? Resource Bundles? Is there anything you haven't seen that you'd like to?)
    • Themes (Which themes do you enjoy? Is there something you'd like to see in game that you haven't yet?)

We look forward to your feedback and getting to know what you, the player, enjoy about Castle Story!
    I would love it if you guys brought back the Garden of stars...They are so pretty! I have two of the pieces and I am really sad that I didn't get the rest. Not sure why I didn't...I am a daily player. I was thinking maybe they could come back as prizes in the game tent.😊

Rhino Keeper
    I would love a toadlerette soldier. The elves constantly want shroom caps, and having to do the adventure is a bother. I would happily buy a soldier so I could collect for the greedy elves.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    And?
    They did do this. The characters were Chase and Kelcie.

Fashion Designer
    idk if Sgt Beebo still comes back to see this thread. My favorite thing is when Storm8 does a sale for an event item that many players missed!!

On my first Black Friday I went berserk and bought a lot of "past event" things I had been hearing about really been wanting. The Feast Table, the Rainbow River, the Golden Mine and other things that happened before my time. It's worth it to spend gems on something that I couldn't otherwise get!

My most useful items are things I *did* manage to get during an event: the Forest Wisp that drops wisp items; the Lion, Meadow Wolf, Enfield kit, Gingerbread Stack and a Fawnicorn that reliably drop earth wisps; Solar Kitsunecorn, Dark Unicorns and Genevieve's Chaise for Trade Tickets; Harvey for mink lint, etc. The spring lambs and pigs were my favorites for farm animal drops, plus I LOVE the animations on the pigs (cross-eyed, bend down and monch monch, straighten up and blink, look at me, tilt head cutely.) (okay, it turns out they all do it but it's the cutest on these chubby little pigs with bows on their ears!)

At Doorbusters my first year I got some aquatic and aquamarine alicorns that drop 4+ energy a day. They work out differently than buying weekly droppers, and occasionally they drop a bonus of 20, 40, etc. They changed the game for me!! Before that, I didn't have enough clicks to collect stuff, so Glimmerdust Troves, Maple Trees, the Spellbound Bloom and the Mystic Mushroom made a big difference without a big investment. The gem purchases are the way to go.
    Obviously the Wizard Schools: I tell every new player to buy them PRONTO!!

Storm8 lets us all play the game for free; the cost is in terms of hours, days, and patience. I don't work full time and don't have the cash to spend to speed up Ivy's Hut for an event - but for daily game play, getting resources in bulk? oh, yes. And I'm not going to fuss and say that Storm8 should make free things drop more stuff so that I don't have to spend time and money. That's not a business model.

I think bank sorting is dead at this point: I imagine that it turned out to be a tangle and would have cost more to solve than it was worth, lol. At one point I thought of suggesting a Kickstarter to help y'all do it; I'd gladly kick in $25 to get the function - but if it's thousands of engineering hours I doubt we could come up with enough donors, lol.

However, it WOULD FIT with current weekly plug-and-play programming to have a leaderboard (?) event where we go to the interface and turn in all our excess stuff from old events. I don't even want 5 coins for a piece - I'll take nothing, just to empty the slot in my bank. Examples:
    *Shell Token (2019 Siren Beast Master event);
    *Box, Letter Glue, Inky Quills, Wax Seal, Enchanted Ink, Envelope, Paper Shreds (2019 Paper Chase Event);
    *Kitsune Token, Kitsune Shield, Kitsune Helm, Kitsune Sword (a Beast Master Event);
    *Lucky Block, Lucky Beam, Lucky Hat, Leprechaun's Hat, Lucky Coin, Fool's Gold, Emerald Clover, Golden Clover, Rainbow Thread (2019 Press Your Luck Event);
    *Pink Sugar, Gum Drops, Gum Drop Sugar, Sugar Puff, Lollipop, Chocolate Ore, Candy Block, Vial of Chocolate Crystal Candy, Candied Glue, Candy Beam, Candy Coupon (2019 Sabina's Sweet Shop event);
    *Snow Ape Token, Beast Master Token, Wyvern Token, Direwolf Token, White Flyger Token, Dark Wolf Token, Naga Token, Lion Token, Enfield Token, Forest Fox Token

... you see how this is going.
    Official game play info is on the Storm8 Hub. Separately, the CastleStoryGuide WIKI offers main storyline info, but linked and cross-referenced on pages and tables as you would expect. Contributors are welcome.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavenderdale View Post
    However, it WOULD FIT with current weekly plug-and-play programming to have a leaderboard (?) event where we go to the interface and turn in all our excess stuff from old events. I don't even want 5 coins for a piece - I'll take nothing, just to empty the slot in my bank. Examples:
    *Shell Token (2019 Siren Beast Master event);
    *Box, Letter Glue, Inky Quills, Wax Seal, Enchanted Ink, Envelope, Paper Shreds (2019 Paper Chase Event);
    *Kitsune Token, Kitsune Shield, Kitsune Helm, Kitsune Sword (a Beast Master Event);
    *Lucky Block, Lucky Beam, Lucky Hat, Leprechaun's Hat, Lucky Coin, Fool's Gold, Emerald Clover, Golden Clover, Rainbow Thread (2019 Press Your Luck Event);
    *Pink Sugar, Gum Drops, Gum Drop Sugar, Sugar Puff, Lollipop, Chocolate Ore, Candy Block, Vial of Chocolate Crystal Candy, Candied Glue, Candy Beam, Candy Coupon (2019 Sabina's Sweet Shop event);
    *Snow Ape Token, Beast Master Token, Wyvern Token, Direwolf Token, White Flyger Token, Dark Wolf Token, Naga Token, Lion Token, Enfield Token, Forest Fox Token

... you see how this is going.
    OMG I love that idea. I hate all the useless clutter in my inventory and I wish there was a way to get rid of it!

First of all, a big thank you for this amazing game. It's fantastic to be able to play a game with a constant renewal of incredible elements for so long! Plus, a great team with a constantly updated forum!

Energy droppers
    - I love the upgradeable buildings, which allow us to add more objectives to the game. Also, they are constant sources of energy. It would be interesting to have more of them. Limit of one but in several themes. (Ex. : new Totem, with energy, maybe a mushroom portal we can craft with the Builder's Guild, A dark something...)
    - The other sources are interesting too, mainly those with a random rate and those that allow less energy but several times a day.

No Energy Droppers
    - I don't like to have more than one of each on my map. I really like the diversity.
    - It's hard to see our kingdom well when there are too many 1x1 elements together.

Prize Types
    - I like The Baron's Tent Game. Maybe add one or more game like that. Not necessarily the same type of game but staying in the same theme of Castle Story

Themes
    - I like being able to diversify different areas of the map, but not too much either. There are several themes that could be added to.
    - It would be interesting to add elements to complement themes that already exist. For example, there is the Royal Games Wall and it would be very interesting to have a road that goes with it.
    - It would be interesting to be able to use some unused "workshops" for something else and thus be able to add elements to the same theme. For example, it would be interesting to be able to use the Builder's Guild to build something else in the mushroom theme, for example walls, roads, etc.

Others

- To be able to reuse some of the elements already used before. Over time, we accumulate a lot of things that become useless.
    - For those users who have not done all the events since the beginning, it might be interesting to allow us to do these events. Would it be possible to offer two events each time? One new and one old, and we have to choose between them? Or allow us to do two at the same time?
    - It would be interesting to be able to unlock areas in the ocean and when we put items on those areas, they would become translucent?
    - I almost never buy the value packs offered unless they have multiple expansion items in them, for example, 15x Expansion Permit.
    - Other ways to redeem to get Trade Ticket.
    - Definitely need to address the whole lost gems because you accidentally snagged one. I must have lost between 500 and 1000 gems since the beginning...
    - It would be interesting to add a boost: increase the speed of the exchanges at the Royal Exchange

Executive Chef
    I was told that the Tablet of Tabernum would be valuable, but I don't understand why. I worked my patootie off to craft all those ink and pages, then 4 hours per page to be translated, and for what? I don't get it. I'm hoping someone can explain.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast