Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: What Items Are Most Valuable To You?

I’ve been playing a long time and the most valuable prize to me is energy droppers. You used to have Ali’s in Barons tent more often, but rarely now. I felt lucky to get one Mint Chip Ali when it was offered!

Expansion permit droppers would be most welcome. I know there are a few, but I think the drops are so random it’s hardly worth it.

You really need to fix the storage on this game. It’s horrible to hunt through, and I think more tabs would help. Especially for plants like the flowers and mushroom circles that come out for quests then get stored. Animals in its own tab. Or as one player suggested a drag and drop storage system. Everything is categorized as a decoration!

I am waiting for scrolls too, so happy to hear we will get some!

Different gifts to send to players? Food gifts? But not stew please!

I leave buildings out because of the way they look, or the coins they drop. It would be nice if past event crafting buildings could be used to get other useful things like trade tickets too. Expansion is the hardest thing for me so love the events that open plots of land as part of the story.

All the previous suggestions are great! Thanks for asking for input!

Executive Chef
    Because the storage is so hard to search, I keep one each of all the plants/mushrooms etc. in one corner of my kingdom. Then when I need to use one of them, I collect from the one that's out, store it, and it then shows up first in storage and I can put the rest out. It's a pain and uses up a few plots of land, but at least don't have to hunt!

I would like storage to have a tab for holiday items - I don't even mind if all the holidays are lumped together but it would be so much easier to bring the items out when decorating for various holidays.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for reaching out to us for suggestions. As a very long time player, since Feb. 2013, my need is explorer permits. So permit and ticket droppers are welcomed.

I do wish we had higher maximum limits as I get black flagged a lot. A better way of managing storage would be very useful, I have 752 pages in all, 203 just for decorations.

A gem confirmation screen would make a lot of people happy. I know of a number that have quit buying gems because it is too easy to accidentally touch the wrong spot.

It would be wonderful if we could give a gem as a gift. So many times I cannot send anything to a neighbor because they are maxed on everything in the gift list, as I am in return.

Could the Royal buildings in storage be counted? I like to keep my realm organized and don’t like a lot of duplicate stuff out, so I have to put stuff out to expand.

And finally, monster hunts are OK, but I despise the Leaderboards.

I know I already wrote a long list of suggestions but here's one more:

Is it possible to add features that are available for iOS players for Android players? And vice versa if there are any.

By reading the forum I understand that iOS players can watch videos to win things. It seems kind of unfair that those of us playing on Android devices can't use that feature. The other thing I read about is quick collect. I don't know if there are other differences...

I will be straightforward..?
    Help us with:
    Gold Nuggets,
    Trade Tickets and
    Expansion Permits

Farm Supplier
    I wish we had an item that is a guaranteed gem dropper. Sometimes I will get gems from my purple cow or deep sea kelpie but it isn?t a guaranteed drop. I think I have enough trade ticket droppers but it?s always nice to have more for players who missed out on previous events. I just do not want back to back trade ticket events, unless the prize is going to be a multi dropper with something good! I have so many crowns saved up and would really like to get a character like the tradesman or guardsman that has a useful pet or deco item like the guard dogs or trade post. Definitely would like to see more events with energy droppers. I really enjoyed the Halloween events and all the prizes and deco I won but winning the alicorn was my favorite prize since I don?t have a lot of weekly alicorns. I also liked the mint chip alicorn offered in the barons tent. It was such a pretty color. Maybe include a chubby cute baby alicorn with cool colors in the tent or as an event prize? I would also like to see different drops from event items, I feel like a lot of them are repetitive. It would be great to have an apple pie, orange cobbler, and lemonade dropper so we can exchange them for gems. Also maybe include more gem trades in the royal exchange. I would also really like a guaranteed gold dropper, hopefully nuggets as a prize. Many times events require gold and although I have enough gold to play, I am always low on gold nuggets. Overall, new additions should be something that helps us finish events (like having enough energy) or gems if we are pressed for time and need to use gems to speed up. Like many others have said, a gem confirmation would be nice (you have them in the elven trade so I don?t understand why it isn?t implemented in the rest of the game). I would also like a better way to sort items bc finding something in the inventory takes a ridiculous amount of time. And when you do place an item, you have to search from the beginning again. I would also like to see a better return with items traded at the elven outpost. It would also be nice to have other items to trade for bc I have a lot of bronze and silver runes and there?s really nothing I want except the rainbow alicorn. I feel like lately event prizes have had wonderful artwork so thank you so much for your hard work on that S8. Please include more cute deco items. I was wondering if we could have a way to turn off and on all the yellow arrows and all the other stuff hovering over every item. I feel like once I?ve collected from what I want I just turn it all off and have my kingdom look somewhat less cluttered. I also wanted to add if there could be a crating building where you make things and sell them for coins. I know we have a coin exchange in the royal exchange but it would be nice to have stuff made from collecting creep tooth or rat tails or bones or anything else we collect that are not really used and be able to trade them for coins. And also be able to sell stuff in our inventory for a good amount of coins. For example, I have a lot of fish bubbles from Denise and would like to sell some as well as other things in my inventory. Thank you S8 for taking the time to listen to us!!!

One last thing, I would like to see something like a store in our kingdom where we can let visitors look at items we put up for sale. They can offer coins or items as a trade? One positive thing is lower level players can get items that are needed for their gameplay and higher level players can get coins or something for items they don?t need. And sometimes players miss out on events and miss the prize they really wanted and other players may not really care for that prize.
    Last edited by wintersno; 11-10-20 at 02:03 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you for considering the fresh ideas and suggestions from your very loyal customer base

I will keep my ask as concise and non-redundant as possible.

Running out of things to do:
    • New main storylines, some players including myself have none left.
    • New items in the MRC.
    • More expansion plots.

Fairness
    We feel heard on increasing the drops for the random prizes for the adventures. thank you!
    What if the prizes were not random at all and more equitable for all players?
    One example would be "If you go on 1 adventure you get a small prize, 2 adventures you get a medium, 3 adventures you get a large prize, and 4 adventures nets you the grand prize?"

I am very lucky and I get prizes quite often, but makes me sad to read when others don't

Random asks
    • in progress
    Last edited by venatemp; 11-15-20 at 11:42 AM.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Thanks for reaching out!

I would like to have some of the old event return like the love shack. I would love to craft alicorn like those early player. Alicorn are my favorite energy dropper.

As for non-energy droppers, golden item (especially nugget) are a favorite, especially when the drop is guaranteed. Also, expansion item are useful but I would also like big coin dropper (building or character)

I don't have any prize preferences but I hate when you have to chose between two like in the last haunting wedding.

Love fairy and gnomes theme event (in progress of creating theme village).

Rhino Keeper
    1) Energy droppers
    2) I would love a guaranteed explorer ticket dropper.
    3) I would love a way to search inventory.
    4) The love shack
    5) A way to finish old quests like the horrible drop pig event without gems.
    6) During community events it would nice if the building (etc.) we upgrade would accumulate the item it drops. (Hats this event) It is too hard to log on every two hours to collect. I can't access my game at work (it's blocked). So if I can't log in until six hours have passed I would earn three times the number of items for that level.
    7) New items to gift neighbors! I can only occasionally send a gift.
    8) Scrolls as rewards.

.....Maybe more to come.
    Last edited by newpam575; 11-16-20 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Changed expansion to explorer, added items
    Thuakie Sword #19

Rhino Keeper
    I agree. Energy droppers are most important and it would be great if we could finish old quests or delete (or sell) expired items and decoration from "my inventory". And the "info" on the reverse side of the item cards should be useful - where does the item come from, what is it used for.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast