Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: What Items Are Most Valuable To You?

Fashion Designer
    I could definitely use another spinning wheel and / or tailor. Making lots of attire to be able to do multiple trades, especially during half time, double trade tickets boosts. They are worth $100,000 coins per trade so the ability to make them more quickly would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    I think we need new trades in the Royal Exchange for the new building materials introduced in the game. We have nothing after the Ornate trade, but I would personally appreciate being able to exchange trade tickets for Spellbound and Onyx beams/blocks.

First of course are the energy droppers. If I have enough energy I always check items that give a lot of money. So any building or reward that gives plenty of cash would be welcome. For themes I would love a Scifi theme like the time reversed mission. Startrek, star wars, but also fantasy like lotr or harry potter. Loved the Alice in wonderland story a few years back.

That said: I love most of the decor of any new mission. You guys are so good!

I love buildings that are nice to look at.

What would be REALLY awesome would be if we are asked if we are sure we would like to spend diamonds! Most of mine are gone by accident.
    Last edited by annespeefrickus; 08-05-22 at 01:07 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    YESSS i finally got Renata! Now i can proceed with all the storylines that request the 35 mithril for unlocking or mithril for making items (i have about 6 storylines waiting on the drops!). Now the next ultra scarce thing: gold nuggets… even with all the chopping of rocks in the last year, i managed about 30 nuggets, spending quite a few of those on adventures in timed events. A daily (or even weekly) gold nugget dropper would be really appreciated! Or maybe the chance to craft a nugget…

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    YESSS i finally got Renata! Now i can proceed with all the storylines that request the 35 mithril for unlocking or mithril for making items (i have about 6 storylines waiting on the drops!). Now the next ultra scarce thing: gold nuggets? even with all the chopping of rocks in the last year, i managed about 30 nuggets, spending quite a few of those on adventures in timed events. A daily (or even weekly) gold nugget dropper would be really appreciated! Or maybe the chance to craft a nugget?
    If you have the space and coin, I find that filling up as much open space as possible with rock outcroppings to chop during WW will get me at least 2-3 nuggets. I purchase & place the rock outcroppings ahead of WW time, so I only have to replenish some once if at all. And use Quick Collect after 40 odd chops, to clear the outcroppings faster. Plus upgrade your mines; fully upgraded ones occasionally drop a gold nugget. But getting a Gold Mine is still the best bet.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Fashion Designer
    I have a few of the treeple and other items that drop wood, beams, plant in a log etc, however there don’t seem to any that drop various stone based items. Having won all of my wood-based drops means I don’t always have to chop trees, but it seems I need to keep buying rock outcrop, iron ore pile etc. would be nice not have to keep buying stone etc, even with 2 sparkling mines and 2 deep mines . Thanks for listening ��

Executive Chef
    Splash Screens that accurately depict prizes for completing the event. Not leaderboard/add on leaderboard prizes, or something additional that must be purchased, or walkers. Actual event prizes with their drops. If a prize is a walker, or from a LB, make it clear from the start.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    *All energy droppers are useful usually because events always require such excessive amounts of energy, when I first started playing I was rarely able to finish events because of the energy requirements. I can complete them now because I've been playing for years and have a number of energy droppers but there's no energy left over for daily collections or continuing storylines. So more energy droppers would be great unless you change the way events works, I could do without the endless chopping!
    *Non-energy droppers / Prize types / Buildings; I don't mind if they come in animal, character or building form but what I would like is for them to be useful. Honestly a lot of the time I don't bother to complete an event if the prize isn't going to contribute to my kingdom. I have countless items that give the same tired drops none of which are of any real use and most of which I'm maxed out on anyway. Anything that gives; gems, any type of expansion permits, trade tickets. I also have more decorations than than I could ever use even if completed every available expansion. If you do nothing else ditch the walkers they suck as a prize and are completely pointless.
    *Themes. I like the seasonal events but I would like to see a real change up in the items designs rather than just a skin change, for example this months Grim cottages look exactly like every other cottage just in a different colour the Pumpkin cottages are at least different. No more repeat items either I have four different Halloween cauldrons!
    I like the fairy tale themes and ones you can create little villages within the kingdom like the desert, farm, vineyard, blossom...

Events in general
    Variation in the event goals would make them more interesting, endlessly spawning or chopping just to craft the same items over and over again to upgrade buildings is as dull as dishwater!
    Not keen on storybook events mostly because of the clock on each chapter.
    The beast master events tokens, trades and the mythic beasts are great but the actual event is the worst event type.
    I'd love a path to complete event buildings if you fail to do so within the event other than spending loads of gems. I have a number of buildings from the first couple of years that I'd love to upgrade and finish.
    An option to complete previous events, I've read on the forum about the an event that gave you a building to craft Alicorns unfortunately this was before I started playing the game.
    To be honest fewer events would be great there's hardly any time to complete long term storylines.

Thanks

Executive Chef
    mefys2: "Variation in the event goals would make them more interesting, endlessly spawning or chopping just to craft the same items over and over again to upgrade buildings is as dull as dishwater!"
    YES! I'm so tired of endless chopping. I'm not even participating in events anymore, tbh, due to this very factor. I won't be able to summon any of the October items (like the Vampire Bunny, etc.) because I'm just not participating in events. And part of that goes back to what you said in the beginning of your post: I simply don't need a lot of the drops that the prizes offer. I'm surprised that I got this far this fast because for the first year I never had enough of anything, but now I even have plenty of feasts, much to my surprise. Energy and gems are forever in short supply.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    I've seen several players complain about how hard it is to scroll through inventory, so my suggestion would be, using the current inventory categories (I find Building and Decoration separators really useful), actually use two of the empty ones (Special and/or Consumable) for the limited time event items. Even if we're not collectors and try to avoid extra inventory items that will be useless post event, they tend to pile up if you're a regular player, so having them in their own category would really improve the usefulness of the really cluttered Material separator.