Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: What Items Are Most Valuable To You?

Rhino Keeper
    I know we are all at different stages in the game, but at the point where I am, I could really use something that drops Windchaser Permits/Lanterns (and/or Skyhawk Feathers and Seal of the Dark Elf). At this time, these are my most desireable items but unfortunately don't drop from anywhere except combat and crafting.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    I know we are all at different stages in the game, but at the point where I am, I could really use something that drops Windchaser Permits/Lanterns (and/or Skyhawk Feathers and Seal of the Dark Elf). At this time, these are my most desireable items but unfortunately don't drop from anywhere except combat and crafting.
    I agree. I mean, these aren't my most desirable items, but they are desirable, and it would be nice to have something that dropped them.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pearlShine2018 View Post
    I would really like an mithril dropper. Like seriously my knights are not bringing any back. Stuck on so many goals.
    Im level 43 now and stil need LOADS of mithril, i have a few goals now that need it and a few that i havent started yet because they will need mithril also, and not just a few but heaps? and crafting is still unavailable, the tablet has not given me the last shard yet. And crafting a mithril dropper in the MRC cost a load of mithril (which in my view is weird: why do you need a lot of something to get a dropper of that same item: if you really need the item you cant spend 75 of it on a non quest dropper)

And i know there are a few mithril droppers out there, but they hardly ever drop it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Im level 43 now and stil need LOADS of mithril, i have a few goals now that need it and a few that i havent started yet because they will need mithril also, and not just a few but heaps? and crafting is still unavailable, the tablet has not given me the last shard yet. And crafting a mithril dropper in the MRC cost a load of mithril (which in my view is weird: why do you need a lot of something to get a dropper of that same item: if you really need the item you cant spend 75 of it on a non quest dropper)

And i know there are a few mithril droppers out there, but they hardly ever drop it.
    I am almost never out of mithril thanks to my ancient octopus, it gives me one every 8 hours.

There are a few guaranteed droppers : Mithril Dragon, Renata, Armored Winter Steed, Armored Gargoyle, Snowpile Dragon, Ancient Octopus
    If you don't have any of these, my advise to you is to craft the armored winter steed or the armored gargoyle in the MRC, the cost of mithril is high but it will give you max inventory in less than 4 months and in the long run.

FYI,
    Mithril
    Found: Mithril Dragon (guaranteed), deep mine, dark cave formation, Sir Pigglesworth, Jeweler Trade (rare), Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Onyx Temple, Fey Courthouse, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Armored flyger, Mothraki Knight, Armored Wyvern, Armor stand, Armored Lion, Vampire bat, Armored Black Bear, Renata (guaranteed), Royal Siren, Bengal Tiger, Monarch Wyvern, Hiss in Boots, Kitty Knight, Rainbow Mantis, Glimmergras Dragon, Armored Lizard, Dark Knight, Armida, Philomena, Kang, Duchess Winifred, Armored Winter Steed (guaranteed), Marquis, Marcel, Martin, Anika, Armored Gargoyle (guaranteed), Snowpile Dragon (guaranteed), Herc, Bedelia, Ancient Octopus (guaranteed), Armored Sea Wyvern, Rainbow Tiger, Blue Lobster, Indigo, Lulani, Knight Squad, Armored Satyr, Golden Knight, Dungeon Dragon (guaranteed), Armored Glamazon, Gilded Dragon

Renata - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A forceful spirit, with the strength of a rhino, who's smart and kind. She'll give you Mithril and has a chance to drop Energy!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Storyline
    Class: Animals
    Size: 2x1
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (1250), Mithril, Energy, Dragon Scales, Gems, Light Armor
    Arc: The Hidden Forest II
    Collection: 1320 minutes // 22 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 88 Gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107852

Adult Mithril Dragon - (Card)
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 1x1
    Sell: 0 Coins
    Drops: Mithril

Snowpile Dragon - (Card)
    Info: This tiny dragon loves playing in the snow! Visit them for a chance to find Mithril and more!
    Source: Baron
    Requirements: 600 Gems
    Drops: Coins (250), Mithril, Coal, Jewels, Longsword, Light Armor, Earth Wisp
    Events: Baron's Tent - December 2020, Christmas Sales II - December 2021
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111680

Ancient Octopus - (Card)
    Info: A longtime confidant of Calder, who travels even the deepest seas with him. This wise beast is guaranteed to give you Mithril and might also share energy or gems from deep under the sea!
    Source: Storyline
    Sell: Item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Coins (2200), Mithril, Gems, Longsword, Jewels, Coal, Dragon Scales, Light Armor
    Arc: Elemental Discovery II
    Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 32 Gems
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?111371
    Last edited by xiq24; 06-12-22 at 03:35 AM.
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    Yes i know of these droppers, but they can only be obtained after you already spent a heap of mithril or have a huge energy supply to get the ones that are almost unobtainable. The mithril requests for the goals preceed moment on which you finally can obtain them

Rhino Keeper
    Yes i know of these droppers, but they can only be obtained after you already spent a heap of mithril or have a huge energy supply to get the ones that are almost unobtainable. The mithril requests for the goals preceed moment on which you finally can obtain them
    choose the armored black bear then.. not too expensive in mithril and a chance for a mithril drop every 8 hours sounds pretty good

Armored Black Bear - (Card)
    Info: A fierce armored bear! Has a chance to drop Mithril and energy!
    Source: Event
    Crafted In: Mythic Research Center
    Requirements: 410 Gems // 15 Troll Token, 10 Staff Token, 15 Mithril
    Drops: Coins (1200), Energy, Gems, Earth Wisp, Mithril, Dragon Scales, Coal, Jewels, Longsword, Light Armor
    Events: Beast Master - January 2019
    Production: 180 minutes // 3 hours
    Production Speed-up: 12 Gems
    Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Collection Speed-up: 32 Gems
    Cap: 4
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?107204
    Kingdom Name : Alain-land 🗿
    Storm ID : xiq24

Rhino Keeper
    Lacking the mithril for that one…. And when i finally get 15, wondering if i should spend it on a black bear for a mere chance, several other droppers i have with a chance of mithril dont drop any

My Dark Knight in the MRC always seems to drop mithral for me. And it doesn?t require a lot of mithral to craft. In the end it paid for itself. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    yes i got that one since it didnt require mithril to craft…. About 4-6 mithril in two months time so not a lucky dropper for me. Im now trying to decide whether to wait and open the questline for renata (i think thats 45 mithril so about 2-4 months waiting) or craft a black bear and hope…

yes i got that one since it didnt require mithril to craft?. About 4-6 mithril in two months time so not a lucky dropper for me. Im now trying to decide whether to wait and open the questline for renata (i think thats 45 mithril so about 2-4 months waiting) or craft a black bear and hope?
    I was in your position with my higher level kingdom about a month and a half ago. I went for Renata and I'm very glad I did. I had also tried the dark knight and found him rather stingy with the mithril drops.

Reasons why I concluded Renata was the way to go:
    1) she's guaranteed to drop mythril daily
    2) she's the end prize for the hidden forrest part 2 so if I didn't make it during the timed goal I'd still get Renata whenever I finished
    3) I wasn't sure if I'd manage part 2 within the 30 days and I figured this part 2 would be good test as I wasn't bothered if I missed out on an overgrown building (unlike part 2 of elemental discovery - also waiting for me - where the timed reward is the useful ancient octopus).
    4) Renata's part of the hidden forrest doesn't require mythril. Parts 1 & 3 need it but conveniently I'd done part 1 already, just before I stopped playing castle story years ago.

And it turned out that I managed to get Renata with a few days to spare on the timed goal so I got the overgrown building anyway. Only skipped one event while working on it too, and that was an event I wouldn't have finished anyway.

I've already decided that my lower level kingdom will be going for Renata as soon as we can complete the hidden forrest part 1. I don't have the last knowledge shard there so getting the mythril for part 1 is even worse than in the other one. Keeping my fingers crossed that the tablet gives me that last shard soon or the dark cave adventure gives me some more dark cave formations.

Also during my research I found that there are other MRC creatures like the dark knight - no mythril required to craft but a chance of dropping it. I considered trying the armored wyvern which the dark knight seems based on (he even drops the wyvern milk!). But after the stingy dark knight, I decided to save my gold tokens for armored fangbeasts and just go for Renata. Maybe it'd be worth trying for you though? At least it doesn't require any mythril.

Ps. Sorry for the essay! I spent so much time thinking and researching this topic in the hub not that long ago, that I was excited to share my knowledge with someone else