Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: What Items Are Most Valuable To You?

Executive Chef
    I'm with those that are asking for something to drop the Seal of Fawn. I'm at the point that I'm wasting Expansion Permits and Trade Tickets because I can't craft Explorer Permits quick enough. I can't spend endless energy trying to get the Seal of Fawns that I need because all the recent activities including the main storyline are so energy intensive.
    PLEASE help us out with the Seal of Fawns!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yukigray View Post
    Some of this may repeat but here goes.
    I agree with everything Yukigray wrote in that fairly long post, and would add one thing:

Make Ivy's timer 11 hours!

A 12 hour timer basically guarantees that every day Ivy's collection times creep later and later until I have no choice but skip a collection. Most of the time it is not a big deal, but some events require you to collect from Ivy and have a very tight schedule. Missing a collection can then make the event uncompletable.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I agree with everything Yukigray wrote in that fairly long post, and would add one thing:

Make Ivy's timer 11 hours!

A 12 hour timer basically guarantees that every day Ivy's collection times creep later and later until I have no choice but skip a collection. Most of the time it is not a big deal, but some events require you to collect from Ivy and have a very tight schedule. Missing a collection can then make the event uncompletable.
    Oh, that would be so nice! I love that most of my dailies are 22 hours. There are a handful of 24 hour ones which sometimes end up missing a day.

I would really like an mithril dropper. Like seriously my knights are not bringing any back. Stuck on so many goals.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pearlShine2018 View Post
    I would really like an mithril dropper. Like seriously my knights are not bringing any back. Stuck on so many goals.
    I'm updating the inventory guide, so here's an extract of what drops mithril. Maybe you have some of these? Some of these are from items you craft in the Mythic Research Centre if you're high enough level.

Mithril
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 2 days - 50 silver (can only craft after receiving 4th knowledge shard from the Tablet of Tabernum)
    Found: Mithril Dragon (guaranteed), deep mine, dark cave formation, Sir Pigglesworth, Jeweler Trade (rare), Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Onyx Temple, Fey Courthouse, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Armored flyger, Mothraki Knight, Armored Wyvern, Armor stand, Armored Lion, Vampire bat, Armored Black Bear, Renata (guaranteed), Royal Siren, Bengal Tiger, Monarch Wyvern, Hiss in Boots, Kitty Knight, Rainbow Mantis, Glimmergras Dragon, Armored Lizard, Dark Knight, Armida, Philomena, Kang, Duchess Winifred, Armored Winter Steed, Marquis, Marcel, Martin, Anika, Armored Gargoyle (guaranteed), Snowpile Dragon (guaranteed), Herc, Bedelia, Ancient Octopus (guaranteed), Armored Sea Wyvern, Rainbow Tiger, Blue Lobster, Indigo

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm updating the inventory guide, so here's an extract of what drops mithril. Maybe you have some of these? Some of these are from items you craft in the Mythic Research Centre if you're high enough level.

Mithril
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 2 days - 50 silver (can only craft after receiving 4th knowledge shard from the Tablet of Tabernum)
    Found: Mithril Dragon (guaranteed), deep mine, dark cave formation, Sir Pigglesworth, Jeweler Trade (rare), Armored Alicorn, Armored Manticore, Onyx Temple, Fey Courthouse, Dive into the Abyss adventure, Armored flyger, Mothraki Knight, Armored Wyvern, Armor stand, Armored Lion, Vampire bat, Armored Black Bear, Renata (guaranteed), Royal Siren, Bengal Tiger, Monarch Wyvern, Hiss in Boots, Kitty Knight, Rainbow Mantis, Glimmergras Dragon, Armored Lizard, Dark Knight, Armida, Philomena, Kang, Duchess Winifred, Armored Winter Steed, Marquis, Marcel, Martin, Anika, Armored Gargoyle (guaranteed), Snowpile Dragon (guaranteed), Herc, Bedelia, Ancient Octopus (guaranteed), Armored Sea Wyvern, Rainbow Tiger, Blue Lobster, Indigo
    Thanks. At Lvl26, just got deep mines and sir pigglesworth
    Hidden storyline just opened up and needs 35 mithril. Still stuck on Sabina magic scissors. Lol
    Really hope to get one as a prize in the upcoming event, as I think mrc is still Looong way to go. lol

New Resident
    Thanks for asking. May we have more energy dropper prizes please? I also love when Alicorns are on sale.

Yes I need to know which ones are energy droppers also thank you

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    Yes I need to know which ones are energy droppers also thank you
    Do you mean which items from the Mythic Research Center are energy droppers? You can find that here, but it will take a little reading: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...it-works/page2

It would be awesome to have a list of everything that drops energy, and that list probably exists somewhere, but I don't know where.
    The truth isn?t always pretty, but it should never be silenced.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    Do you mean which items from the Mythic Research Center are energy droppers? You can find that here, but it will take a little reading: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...it-works/page2

It would be awesome to have a list of everything that drops energy, and that list probably exists somewhere, but I don't know where.
    There is an entry for ENERGY in the Inventory Guide. I have drop number and a separate entry for guaranteed drops too.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast