Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: What Items Are Most Valuable To You?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Rambling, and faaaaaarrrrr too wordy, but maybe you can get something helpful out of my post. And I love some of the ideas and input others have shared.
    IDK about "too wordy"....you did what I would have loved to have been able to do; you separated each section, nicely highlighted, and had comments. You, hagypagy, stormaurora, and others that had the time to do this are greatly appreciated!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    most reply has already said what I would love to see which is animal/ characters that has a guaranteed drop of :
    Gems
    energy
    extension permits
    Also it will be nice to have different type of decoration:
    trees
    walls
    roads

Rhino Keeper
    I REALLY liked the gem reward in the last event! And the option to gift a gem to our neighbors would be greatly appreciated. And so would a gem dropper.

I love the baby animals and I love when we have a quest that gives us an adult AND a baby. I hate deco items and buildings that do nothing but take up space. Those get put in storage and are forgotten about.

It would also be great if you continued the storylines instead of only doing events. For instance Kaz wandered off years ago now to do some investigating and I?d really like to know what happened to him! What in the world is he doing that took so long?!?

During some limited-time events, you have walkers that increase the chances of certain drops available for gems. It would be great if after the event they were available for crowns since they no longer have a purpose other than wandering around and the other walkers sell for crowns.

Speaking of crowns, I haven?t had anything to spend them on in months, yet y?all keep giving them to me.

I currently have over 200 pages of Decorations. It is extremely difficult to find anything in our inventory. ?I need to put out Bushes to complete this quest. Okay, let?s see... (scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, pause for lunch, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll).? It would be superlative if there was a submenu.

As for themes, I love castle themes. I love the Gothic and Victorian inspired events. I love the Greco-Roman themes and their architecture. I love the soaring arches and the stately columns. I love when you add a new mythological creature to the menagerie. There are so many that you haven?t covered yet!

And as long as we?re doing pie in the sky wishes, I don?t suppose you could go back and check the sizes of some things? The Desert Palace, for instance should be 3x4 not 4x4 and the Fire Fairy Statue should be 1x1 not 2x2.

Thank you, SgtBeebo, for asking for the players opinion.

Droppers: Like most players I would love more energy, trade tickets, and expansion permit droppers. Though I have to say, thank you for the ones we got in the last few events. There were some really awesome prizes. I would also enjoy some meal droppers. I'm doing ok now but I remember that it was quite hard for me in the beginning to get one meal a day to send out an adventure. I'm still struggeling now if I have to craft lots of food items for a quest. Thirdly I would also love a re-release of the golden mine or other guaranteed droppers of golden items. I thought Cleo's Pyramid would be but so far I've gotten one golden nugget from it and I collect three times a day (still love it for the huge coin drop though). It would also be nice if the prizes in the faerie atrium weren't almost always cows and chickens in different forms. They are cute but that's about it. I loved Petunia, for example, she drops enchanter's and lumin essence.

Inventory and crafting buildings: As others have mentioned, it would be great to have a new sorting system in the inventory and the crafting buildings. A lot of how it is now doesn't make any sense and is not usable. We need different categories depending on the crafting building and I would also love to sort the crafts myself or at least be able to pick some favourites that are then on top.

Elven Outpost: It would also be great if the rewards for the rune trade were shown before we send out Nadina. It would really make the decision easier which trades to do. I really need golden runes and I understand that we can't get them each trade but I often hesitate to send out rarer items if I can't be sure I only get bronze runes for them. It would also be cool if there was more than one trade available, maybe with different amounts of items. With the six, if you don't have one, you can't do the whole trade and have to wait 18 hours + 4 hours for the next one.

Trades: I would also appreciate more and new trades as there are a lot of items to be maxed out on, for example dragon scales and petals. We can't really do much with them as we don't need them for a lot of quests. But with all the collecting from bushes and white trilliums to spawn toxified spirits and forest wisps I'm drowning in white and orange petals. I also very rarely need wood, stone, iron ore and coal any more and am mostly maxed out on it. A trade for that would be great. A trade where you get golden items as a reward would also be a nice idea, maybe as a two-step-trade as I understand that they're supposed to be rare. For example first we'd have to trade 20-50 stone, coal, and iron to get a gold ticket and then we could trade ten gold tickets for a golden item.

Gem confirmation: Yes, please! As many other players I would love that!

Ivy: I loved the idea of recducing her collection time to 11 hours. We would still only be able to collect twice a day but it would be a lot less stressful to get these two collections. Most of us can't always collect, so at one point or another the collection time ends up in the middle of the night.

Event buildings: It would be nice if the event buildings don't just drop coins but also other items. For example, I love the puppet theatre which is giving me more trade tickets and expansion permits lately and the mushroom fortress which is also giving mushrooms, swords and armor.

Themes: I'm not really picky on those but I also like diversity. I would love more events inspired by different religions, cultures and countries, I might even learn something new that way. Also, please no more weddings for a while. I also enjoy monster hunts a lot but not so much the leaderboard. I got the main leaderboard prize twice, both times with luck (one time there were only three players in my group, for the first few days I was even alone). I enjoy it more when players work on something together instead of fighting against each other. There is already enough of that going on in the real world and there's a reason why I play this type of game and not a war game. It would also love to continue the main storyline. Didn't it start with the heir to the throne going missing? And us, the ruler, not knowing where we came from? (I honestly always thought that we were the missing heir...) And a plot by the baron to take over the kingdom? I don't really remember because it's been so long but I would really like to know more about that story and all the other plot lines that have just sort of ended up in the air. Instead, when the main story continues, we find new land with new characters that have nothing to do with the original story, like the totems and temples.

Thanks again for asking our opinion!
    Last edited by Redefix; 11-05-20 at 06:28 AM.

Banned
    The most Valuable item for me is:
    Communication between Storm 8 and it Players. It has a value that cannot be counted or sorted or stored or spent.

Most valuable to me:
    Trade tickets
    Expansion/explorer permits
    Large coin drops
    Energy drops
    Gems

I don?t love walking characters as big prizes. If you want to put them in the town market that?s fine, but not as the prize for weeks long quests.

I like to make my queendom look lived in, so themes and decor that mesh work for me. Scale is sometimes weird so consistency is helpful.

I love the art and animation in general.

And PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put in a confirmation screen before I throw away MORE GEMS on speeding things up. You check before I use three cheap flowers to make a shrub but not when I?m about to waste 88 GEMS to mistakenly speed up an alicorn!!!!

Oh! And how about a couple of days off now and then to rearrange what we just got out of the last quest?

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Ahhh, items that are valuable to me....
    Gifts from S8; birthday kraken, birthday raccoon, so fun and makes me smile.
    Energy and/or trade ticket droppers in baron tent. So fun to win these!
    Things that help with troll tokens; Pumpkin dragon, beastbane display
    I love that there was a Halloween themed series of events that I could make an alicorn! And I have watched many videos over the last 3 year and finally got an alicorn as a prize a few days ago. Hooray! Love this game.

Executive Chef
    All the suggestions above are awesome and I agree with them all.

As a long term player who just missed out on the love shack, I would love to get the chance to get it so I can craft alicorns.

I also value
    Large coin droppers that don’t take up too much space.
    Guaranteed trade ticket and expansion permits
    Something that would drop an explorers permit sometimes would be amazing
    Meal droppers
    Gem droppers - would be great to have an animal which drops weekly gems like the alicorn drops energy.
    Energy droppers but not ones that only drop 2-4 energy once a day. Almost not worth the space.

Not so keen on deco that doesn’t drop anything. Just ends up in storage no matter how much I like it.

There are so many great suggestions here. Many which I would have mentioned myself.

Here is what I would like:

As an advanced player, during events, I would love to be able to gift other neighbors any surplus supplies that I might accumulate during the event. Perhaps there could be a ?request? button or tab for active neighbors that need event supplies. Especially for things like mithril or Ivy?s hut or items that are difficult to obtain if someone is new or is late to start the event.

And... I know that getting the prizes for the event are what makes the event so special, but dang it... when I started several years ago I wasn?t able to complete the upgrades on several buildings. I just have them in storage because they never reached their full potential. How about a way to upgrade old event buildings?

I?m also raising my hand for continual content in the Fortune Teller tent. I just leave it out in hopes that when I tap it, I will be pleasantly surprised.

I would also like to see the option of changing the appearance of all the buildings to match your preferences, such as gothic, or gnome or Christmas or whatever your heart desires. Not just a few buildings, but just the option to change everything so that we don?t have a chaotic kingdom all the time.

That?s it for now, everything else is covered by all the other posts.

Thanks for asking us.

Fashion Designer
    So many good ideas here!

I would add COLLECTION TIMES as a valuable part of any drop. 2 ideas here:
    1. Similar things should all have the same timer, for instance, the daily alicorns are all 22 hrs. Great! But the difference between wizard portal and schools are a drag that can make game play confusing, especially with events (that come with their own crafting schedules, collection times, etc).
    2. Timers should not be more than 10 hours or less than 17. 11-16 hour items make things feel more complicated than needed and always lead to a skipped day or collection time. Ivy collections can feel like so much work to keep on the schedule! I am so happy when we get a 4, 6, 8, 10 or 22 hr collection item because it just works with so many other items on the board, so it is easy to incorporate into game play routines we already have.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 11-08-20 at 12:29 PM.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast