Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Thread: What Items Are Most Valuable To You?

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks Giselle! Ill just stick to getting all alicorns and armored fangbeasts then and focus on the renata questline as soon as i have enough mithrils for that one. Again, thank all of you on the forum who share your experiences here

Fashion Designer
    Only just found this thread. Thank you for requesting feedback.

Gem spend confirmation would be fabulous, I?m sick and tired of losing gems by accidentally double tapping on items or ?speed up? gem use because the game board moves, usually quite unexpectedly. As I often buy gems or work hard on trades for them it?s so frustrating to lose them so easily. Would be fab is there was an item that drops a gem a week, as they are so hard to earn. I?m on a very low income and disabled so buying gems can be long debate between my Unicorn (who lives in my kitchen) and my Fairy (who lives in my library) as to whether I can afford them when sales are on. I?m disabled and one of my favourite things is Castle Story, which distracts me from my pain level and allows me to have at least an in-game social life.

Energy droppers are always great as are the trade ticket droppers. I would benefit from a second trade exchange too.

I would love to see some better prizes in Baron?s Game Tent, not just straight decor or lots that drop bones, tails etc.

Love big sales, especially discounted items like weekly alicorns etc. Don?t like paying up to 800 gems for items that ultimately drop only 2 - 3 energy on collection. Or even worse only 1 energy (seems a zero sum outcome) of which I have 1 (Needless to say it lives in my inventory)

Would be great if I could send left over materials from events to neighbours who might need them. Or at least a way to remove left- overs from inventory . Could programmers cap drops to only those needed to complete events (surely they know how many of each items to collect are for events when they are being designed), this would reduce inventory space being overrun with useless items. When I was having connection issues I did all the recommended things and supports only suggestion was to reduce my inventory but only decor and buildings couuld removed, sold. I still have about 500 pages in ?materials? tab that can?t be reduced.

Just recently the option of watching videos for cabbages or mystery prizes was removed. Imagine my disappointment after changing from Android to Apple and only enjoying that feature for a month or so!

Another potion shop would be great, especially when events keep original shops busy full time. ( was able to earn tinker camp (workshop) and cooking camp (kitchen) and buy another forge using golden runes. Only crafting that has no backup is the potion shops.

Also needed are objects that big coin amounts as expansions now cost 2 1/2 million coins, it holds up expanding for longer than slow build up of trade tickets and regular expansion permits when on lower levels.

Thank you for listening ( reading) to our suggestions and hopes for future play.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-21-22 at 04:11 PM. Reason: removed comms with Support as that is not allowed on the forum

many players are interested in putting “the mysterious man” back on sale. Thanks a lot

Rhino Keeper
    What I would absolutely love is that some of the future prizes from events drop more of the updated building materials like earthen, spellbound, or onyx blocks/beams. I think I only have Greta who drops earthen materials occasionally and that?s about it?

Rhino Keeper
    I'd like to have more items that drop flour. The latest events have included a lot of sugar dropping items, so I'm currently maxed on sugar, but flour is in short supply for me unless I craft it or do the eggs+milk trade. I think the windmill would drop this item but I don't really collect from it often and haven't noticed that it drops anything other than coins (I haven't upgraded it so that may be the reason for no drops).

Host(ess)
    Hi! Thanks for the feedback inquiry!

As others have expressed, I too would love a gem confirmation! Too many gems lost, so frankly, I’ve stopped purchasing them.

I’d also love it if the game environment had the option for seasons- snow on the ground in winter and maybe fall foliage in autumn. It would sure be neat to have white Christmases in my queendom.

A faster way to organize/scroll through inventory would help too. Perhaps an option to search?

I’d love it if you brought back the double boost on coin harvests when using the Harvest Champion boost. It helped so much, really made it worth using it!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Lacking the mithril for that one?. And when i finally get 15, wondering if i should spend it on a black bear for a mere chance, several other droppers i have with a chance of mithril dont drop any
    I have 4 of the armoured black bears and my drops have been quite a range, they include - coins, dragon scales, mithril, energy and the occasional gems. Depends on how many most of these I?m full on. For all these drops they are ? has a chance to drop? . Hope you?re able to get some daily mithril droppers before too long.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    I'd like to have more items that drop flour. The latest events have included a lot of sugar dropping items, so I'm currently maxed on sugar, but flour is in short supply for me unless I craft it or do the eggs+milk trade. I think the windmill would drop this item but I don't really collect from it often and haven't noticed that it drops anything other than coins (I haven't upgraded it so that may be the reason for no drops).
    I think this is a good request. You're right - we constantly get items that give sugar, but not flour. Yes, the Windmill does drop flour, but I'm not sure how often. Maybe one in 4 or 5 collections, so maybe once or so per week.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    For the current storyline, The Scorpion Desert, it would be great if the Spitting Camel was offered in the Market. Perfect for the desert theme!

Quote Originally Posted by kat_the_first View Post
    Storm 8 should put the thankful alpaca in one of the sales. It's great for flour! I'd quite like to get one for my lower level kingdom though I'd probably only get it if it wasn't too expensive. That said it'd probably save more energy than a daily energy dropper gives so maybe it would be worth it even if it's a bit pricey. I should sit down and do the maths.

You don't have to upgrade the windmill to get flour but it's a pretty rare drop.