Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: What Items Are Most Valuable To You?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    yes i got that one since it didnt require mithril to craft…. About 4-6 mithril in two months time so not a lucky dropper for me. Im now trying to decide whether to wait and open the questline for renata (i think thats 45 mithril so about 2-4 months waiting) or craft a black bear and hope…
    I've had this bear for some time now and I would advise NOT to get it. Everytime I collect from it I only get coins, once I got like 5 energy and it is so disappointing. It was my first MRC craft and I regret it so much.

Farm Supplier
    Im level 43 now and stil need LOADS of mithril, i have a few goals now that need it and a few that i havent started yet because they will need mithril also, and not just a few but heaps? and crafting is still unavailable, the tablet has not given me the last shard yet. And crafting a mithril dropper in the MRC cost a load of mithril (which in my view is weird: why do you need a lot of something to get a dropper of that same item: if you really need the item you cant spend 75 of it on a non quest dropper)

And i know there are a few mithril droppers out there, but they hardly ever drop it.
    I used to be in this same position and my only advice would be to wait for the last shard. Silver is super easy to come by and I'm always at 99. With that, it has become super easy to now be maxed out on mithril. For the record, it takes 50 silver to get one mithril so imagine how much it would take to being maxed out on mithril.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you SquireKeladry and you too prettygal (easier)! I searched for quite a while too and you now confirm that i better wait to get the 45 mithril to go ahead on the renata questline (it look easier than hoping to finish the timed ancient octopus) than any other option. No 4th shard so just waiting for lucky drops on both my accounts. Maybe when i hit lvl 45 the timed quests will be too hard to finish anyway so then ill have lots of energy to spend on getting renata. Unless the prize is a mithrill dropper… THANKS ALL FOR YOUR ADVICE, HIGHLY APPRECIATED!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pprrettyyygaaaal View Post
    I've had this bear for some time now and I would advise NOT to get it. Everytime I collect from it I only get coins, once I got like 5 energy and it is so disappointing. It was my first MRC craft and I regret it so much.
    I just want to say that I love my bears! It depends where in your game you are, I collect from them for the rare chance of gems and they are great to me because they have dragon drops AND 1200 coins, for me they are super dragons :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Its great to hear your favorite animals and because of what drops! Since ill go for renata for mithril, i can save/spend trolltokens on a non-mithril dropper. Already got the 4 unicorns (very happy with their energy and spellbound dew which i still need for upgrading buildings) but what next? The dark knight isnt really what it promised to be and still not sure that the armored alicorn is worth the mithril. What are your favorite MRC crafts (besides the ones needing 75 mithril)

Rhino Keeper
    Oh i just noticed the armored wyvern, it should drop mithril but doesnt cost any…. Do any of you have it and are happy with it?

Executive Chef
    This thread (included at the start of every monster hunt) has tons of info on the MRC crafts - page 2 includes player advice on strategy of which order to craft.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-How-it-works.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pprrettyyygaaaal View Post
    i've had this bear for some time now and i would advise not to get it. Everytime i collect from it i only get coins, once i got like 5 energy and it is so disappointing. It was my first mrc craft and i regret it so much.
    ditto!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    This thread (included at the start of every monster hunt) has tons of info on the MRC crafts - page 2 includes player advice on strategy of which order to craft.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...s-How-it-works.
    Yes i saw that thread, but arent the comments based on the situation years ago? Meanwhile there has been quite an addition to the list on which i could hardly find any comments on how they drop, like the armored wyvern. Or are all the other ones not worth it in comparison to the few mentioned on the second page in that thread?

Executive Chef
    Yes i saw that thread, but arent the comments based on the situation years ago? Meanwhile there has been quite an addition to the list on which i could hardly find any comments on how they drop, like the armored wyvern. Or are all the other ones not worth it in comparison to the few mentioned on the second page in that thread?
    The last post on that thread gives links to each thread when new creatures were introduced. That's generally when the most discussion takes place about it. For example, here's the Armored Wyvern intro thread: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ime!-Season-11

I'm not sure how many people really track all the drop rates from all the creatures; I know I don't. Edit: someone in the thread said the Armored Wyvern was like a deep mine - I agree; mainly use mine for jewels etc. I don’t remember Mithral dropping but if it did, it was rare.
    Last edited by GiselleX16; 06-15-22 at 12:50 AM.