Thread: A design.

Executive Chef

A design.

A question for when I start playing bakery again.

All I ask for other than suggestions is that people be civil/nice and respectful on this thread, due to the subject matter of what I'm asking about. You don't have to like or respect me, but please, not on this thread.

The question is - should I do a fall type theme or a floral shop theme?

Why I'm asking this is because my aunt had passed away back in July, 4 July 2020 - to be specific. I was in the works of doing my floral shop before her passing and talked a lot about my bakery to her, saying stuff like and about I'm happy about it, no one would leave rude comments about it and etc and also talked about my famous (and favourite item in the game) the candy robot to her She lives across the ocean, Italy in specific. I'm currently living in America, so when I would call her through the phone I would talk a bit about my soon to be floral bakery.

She seemed content about it, I sent her pictures and she started to like the way it was coming (even though she didn't play the game/could care less about it) but she would let me ramble on about it regardless and still willingly hear me out.

Anyway, I was thinking either following through with this (floral) design or go with a fall design.

She was born in early October, fall season is around that timing of her birthday.

I only have so much fall items that could go well with the design and would work. But there's so much variety I could pair and put in the fall design itself if I were to get more items for it. Whereas the floral design, there's less stuff I feel like I could mix and put into the design.

The fall design doesn't hold as much meaning or value for obvious reasons, but since this would be a permanent design - I would like it to be nice looking/hold nice stuff in it.

What should I go with or why?

I know people might think I should go with what I think would be better to have, due to me knowing her. But I'm honestly curious as to what people think about what I should go with. I'm having issues on what I should do with the design
    Flytrappin' that thang Snappin'

In my opinion, Flytraps > any/all other pets in FS2.

Executive Chef
    So sorry for your lost...

Maybe you could do both, as in parting it from the upper corner like a triangle shape.

Even if you don't have enough Fall items you could still use other non-Autumn items just use colors like brown, red, orange, yellow and such to give it a more distinct feel along with the seasonal items that you do have.

Meanwhile on the other side you could do a floral setting and decorate the 'parting area' as if it were a stream or river between both themes...

I hope this helps a bit.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

I agree with Natasha’s idea! I think is a lovely idea of the areas and the meaning behind the river / stream that she has mentioned to be a connection!
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Executive Chef
    Ive thought a bit recently.

I'm thinking of separating the two designs entirely, basically doing my flower shop until October. When October hits (her birth month) I will change to a fall design for only the month of October. Then have my flower shop design be year round, excluding the month of October.

My flower shop is coming along, or at least has been for many months. My layout to the middle section of my bakery might change. I just need to buy gems soon so I can at least finish the top of my bakery, where the flower stands will be.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	02FD502C-2219-4500-A35E-0FBC9533BFB8.jpeg 
Views:	0 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	57374

I'm undecided in that aspect now of what I might put in the middle section of the bakery, but firstly, I need to buy the stands first. So I can better decided, or even wait for more flower items to come out.

Thanks for the replies!
    Flytrappin' that thang Snappin'

In my opinion, Flytraps > any/all other pets in FS2.