Thread: SALE: 2020 October 27 - Halloween (5 Days)

Nightclub Owner

SALE: 2020 October 27 - Halloween (5 Days)

4 Day Halloween Sale

*NOTE: Sometimes items are removed from market at end of the sale with no warning*

*Sorry! Apparently I can't count - it's a 4 Day Sale, not 5; I'll see if a Mod can fix that, lol.*

Tables:
    Spoiler: show

Chairs:

Counters:

Wallpapers:

Floor Tiles:

Wall Decos:

Floor Decos:

Mystery Boxes/Crates:

Link to Master Box Guide for full details of box contents

Helpful Links:
    Have a non-goal related question?
    BS Help Me is what you're looking for.
    Looking for new neighbors?
    BS Add Me Forum is your best bet.
    Experiencing a Bug in your game?
    BS Bugs Forum is where to report.
    New to the game or just looking for a refresh?
    BS Game Guide is full of helpful info and links.
    Need to contact the team directly for a support issue?
    Storm8 Support Ticket will get you started.
    Want to convert goal times to local time?
    Time Zone Converter will help with that.
    Unsure of the rules and regulations?
    Forum Rules explains them.
    Popular Links:
    BS Speculation Goal Calendar / Daily Gem Videos / BS Master Box Guide / BS Speculation Thread / BS Neighbors and Etiquette / BS Suggestion & Feedback Forum
    Common Issue Links:
    SweetCo Goal Issue / No Notifications / Videos with Issues
    Last edited by AnnirasSweets; 10-27-20 at 04:46 PM.

Fashion Designer
    There's a sale! Yay

Sigh what a boring sale. They put the same exact items every year and never the ones that people have been asking for for years. It's cool that they actually did a sale but still... Now I'm wondering if the Christmas sale will also have the saaaaame items as every year too although last year they did actually finally put gingerbread items that people had been asking for for years. I'm happy about the second halloween goal it actually has Halloween items unlike the most recent goal. Maybe I'm complaining too much but Halloween is my favorite. And in general I know people get frustrated that they never put the items we ask for. It's great they put the Monster Mash item for the side goal though, that is one huge item people have been asking for for a long time. At least I got the Fall Carriage and some skeleton chairs which are the 2 items I didn't have and I do really like all the goal prizes of the current goal!
    Last edited by kittystar1; 10-27-20 at 01:19 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Disappointed about this sale. They released more items in this year's back to school sale so I was hoping they'd do the same for the Halloween sale. Guess I'll save the gems for later then... pity, I was so ready to spend them!

Executive Chef
    This is great for new players, not for veteran ones. Either way thanks for the sale S8!

I'm thinking of packing away all my HW stuff next week and decorate for Christmas, although it might seem too early but I love X-mas so much.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Nightclub Owner
    As a long time player, I have all the items on offer so I figured I'd try my luck with a few box purchases. Imagine my surprise when I finally got the Malefic Manor!

Now I'm just one item away from having every Halloween-based box item. I fear I've used up all my luck getting the manor so I'll wait for next time to try for the final missing deco, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Nice sale for Newbies. I already have all the listed sale items and was hoping for some autumn decor that I’m missing to be included in this sale. I guess it would be too much to hope for an autumn sale before the Black Friday sale.

Host(ess)
    Why o why do they never put the “Mummy Head” table for sale!?!?!?! ����������������