Thread: HELP: Ghost Citizen is GONE~

HELP: Ghost Citizen is GONE~

I had bought the Event Trick or Treater Ghost 👻 Citizen for my account ?Kennzas? and my girlfriend?s account ?ZombieBun?.
    I wanted to surprise her today when she wakes up. But, today when I entered the game, the citizen is ?locked by goal?.
    (Unsure of how to attach screenshot)
    Please rectify the situation as it?s a total of 200 gem that?s bugged! Very much appreciated.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I'll ask the team about it, but you might have to log a ticket with Support. Hope the surprise hasn't been ruined for you gf! Did you force close the game and reopen it to double check? It will be able to be fixed.

We had restarted our respective game clients. While my Ghost Citizen is out roaming in my kingdom (Eutopia), my girlfriend?s one isn?t.
    I had chosen to keep it in her TownHall, so that she can release it herself. But now, it?s no longer possible.
    The message - locked by goal - now appears on both our screens. 200 gems and most certainly, the surprise is spoilt.. very sad.
    Please help us with the matter, Spiritwind... =(

(By the way, as you can see, the inverted commas and quotation commas are all bugged)

Our IDs are: Kennzas (Eutopia) and ZombieBun (MoMoBun)

Had sent in a ticket just only.. Do follow up, Spiritwind~
    Thanks a lot! Have a lovely day..
    rather sad that my surprise was spoilt though.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennzas View Post
    ... snip... (By the way, as you can see, the inverted commas and quotation commas are all bugged) ...snip...
    Not SW, but I thought I'd drop a line to share that this is an issue that can fixed by going into your settings and turning off "Smart Punctuation" - hope the rest works out well for you.

Hi, this should be resolved for you now.... please let me know if it isn't. SW

I'll move this thread to the bugs forum and remove your duplicate one as well.

Great! Thanks chum~
    I will try it out. 😁

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi, this should be resolved for you now.... please let me know if it isn't. SW

I'll move this thread to the bugs forum and remove your duplicate one as well.
    Yup, it?s resolved, Spiritwind ~
    Thanks man! 💖
    You are great!

Quote Originally Posted by Kennzas View Post
    Yup, it?s resolved, Spiritwind ~
    Thanks man! ��
    You are great!
    You're welcome and that's great news! Thanks for confirming you've seen the post.