Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: [iOS] Pipers Tree House Game

[iOS] Pipers Tree House Game

Does anyone else have Piper's tree house game?

Unlocks at level 10

edit(KP)

Note: The prizes you get are part of the fox collection and you will find it in the collections gallery.

Quote Originally Posted by p7la2 View Post
    I don't know if anyone has completed the collection items and turned them in for the fox topiary yet but I just did and what you get as awards after that when you turn in a collection is gems or darts.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Walt View Post
    Sorry for the confusion! If you don't use all your Darts and you have 3 or less, your Darts will be set to 3 for the next day. If you have more than 3 Darts, then your amount will not change. To maximize your Dart benefits, we suggest using all of your Darts whenever possible!

New Prizes 10-1-2015

Witch Cat

Pumpkin Carriage

Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    New prizes...

And old prizes from Fall Harvest event 2014...

Attachment 24513Attachment 24514Attachment 24515Attachment 24530

Old prizes:

5-4-14- New Prizes

cat with flower

Pug

Pink House Skin

Dog with Flower

Pink Silo Skin

Dainty Kitchen

Pond

Currently Available as of 03/20/15

Actual availability may depend on level

Piper's Plane

Piper's Spaceship

Piper's Tent

Rustic Country Cabin

White Country Cabin

Stone Windmill

Brick Dairy

Stone Barn

Black Winter Truck

Red Winter Truck

American Shorthair

Appaloosa Pony

Black and Tan Rabbit

Beige Chinchilla

Mosaic Chinchilla

Chihuahua
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-20-15 at 08:45 AM.

Executive Chef
    Yup,but nobody floating over my farm

I like the tree house game. How often/do we get more darts though? And i was excited to read about the guy in the hot air balloon, but,i dont see him either.

Fashion Designer
    Updated FS2. Tree house dart game is great & prizes so far look good. You get 3 darts, once you use them up then you must wait 24hrs for 3 more or buy them with gems (1 dart for 10 gems, 4 darts for 40 gems, 10 darts for 90 gems and 22 darts for 180 gems ) I think ill wait out the 24 hrs though would be nice if Team Lava is generous and give us more darts please so far I haven't seen Clarence Merriweather the travelling trader in his hot air balloon floating over my farm.

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Updated FS2. Tree house dart game is great & prizes so far look good. You get 3 darts, once you use them up then you must wait 24hrs for 3 more or buy them with gems (1 dart for 10 gems, 4 darts for 40 gems, 10 darts for 90 gems and 22 darts for 180 gems ) I think ill wait out the 24 hrs though would be nice if Team Lava is generous and give us more darts please so far I haven't seen Clarence Merriweather the travelling trader in his hot air balloon floating over my farm.
    I wonder if they didnt wanna over whelm us with the carnival also going on. Maybe he'll be flying over tomorrow? I saw the 24hr timer but wasnt sure what that was for. Haha. I feel silly now. I hope they give us more than three as well, that simply doesnt seem enough. I wish it was like the axes and shovels, we just collected darts from deliveries and shops. Or even like the butterflies, moles, and otters.

Rhino Keeper
    You need to expand with 17 of each paper and 20,000 coins.
    I will have to wait as I haven't got room for those papers.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gogogadget17 View Post
    I wonder if they didnt wanna over whelm us with the carnival also going on. Maybe he'll be flying over tomorrow? I saw the 24hr timer but wasnt sure what that was for. Haha. I feel silly now. I hope they give us more than three as well, that simply doesnt seem enough. I wish it was like the axes and shovels, we just collected darts from deliveries and shops. Or even like the butterflies, moles, and otters.
    Still no sighting of Clarence in his hot air balloon.
    I do like your idea of collecting darts from deliveries and/or butterflies, moles etc. Fingers crossed that we get more darts.

Fashion Designer
    Idea on collecting darts. Random balloons float over your farm, once you pop them, they drop a dart. Darts stored in the tree house, that way they won't take up room in our barns.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup0001 View Post
    Still no sighting of Clarence in his hot air balloon.
    I do like your idea of collecting darts from deliveries and/or butterflies, moles etc. Fingers crossed that we get more darts.
    So have you expanded and repaired the balloon? What do you need for the repairs?

New Resident
    Expanded to where? I don't see it?

Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast