Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DRAGON STORY missing from Google Play Store!

Banned

DRAGON STORY missing from Google Play Store!

We bought a new Android tablet and just tried to install Dragon Story. It isn't in Play Store. WHY??

Will send note to support also.

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem here, I also am sending a note to support.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Spiritwind has already addressed this in another thread

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi VelvetRose, can you please try the following and let us know how you get on... this is advice from S8. This workaround also works for Fantasy Forest Story too.

On your device, try signing in with the SAME Google Play account you used before. If you are signed into the same account you used to originally download the app, it will still show up in your Library. Apps you've uninstalled or have on other devices will show up in the Library so you can find them later.

Please try the following steps on your device:

- Open the Google Play Store app and sign into the SAME Google Play account you used before
    - Tap on the 3 lines in the upper left hand corner of the screen and a menu should pop up
    - Tap on "My Apps & Games" at the top of the menu
    - Tap "Library" at the top of the screen
    - Locate the Dragon Story App in your Library and tap "Install"

You might be able to reinstall both games this way.

Banned
    I tried what you suggested.it did not work...little round arrow thing just kept spinning and never loaded any games.

I found thread from SpiritWind and question from VelvetRose was posted 9-25 with no follow ups. If Storm8 has known since Sep that game isn't in store, why haven't they put it back? What is happening?

And your suggestion to change over to old ID that DS played on maybe should have worked for existing players but don't you want to add new players?

Maybe I changed account incorrectly? I went into Google Play Account and went to place w email address tapped on that to change to different email. 8f that isn't what I should have changed, can you help and tell me how to do it...thanks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rfs04 View Post
    I tried what you suggested.it did not work...little round arrow thing just kept spinning and never loaded any games.

I found thread from SpiritWind and question from VelvetRose was posted 9-25 with no follow ups. If Storm8 has known since Sep that game isn't in store, why haven't they put it back? What is happening?

And your suggestion to change over to old ID that DS played on maybe should have worked for existing players but don't you want to add new players?

Maybe I changed account incorrectly? I went into Google Play Account and went to place w email address tapped on that to change to different email. 8f that isn't what I should have changed, can you help and tell me how to do it...thanks
    I was just wondering. Is it simply a matter that Dragon Story does not meet Google’s requirements to be in the play store? If that is the case, then the obvious question to me is why not? Yes, there may be ways for current DS players to put the game on a new device but what about potential new players, aka customers who use android? I don’t know, maybe the reprogramming expense exceeds the possible reward? I just find it curious

I will ask a moderator to assist us.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Closed the duplicate thread from discussions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...gle-Play-Store!) so we can continue discussions only here.... I can see if there is more info on this issue.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Closed the duplicate thread from discussions (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...gle-Play-Store!) so we can continue discussions only here.... I can see if there is more info on this issue.
    Just an odd thought. Google Play used to have Dragon Story on it and the Apple store still does. What changed? On Apple, there are click through ads and also pup-up ads.For example, on IOS if you lose a battle, you can click on an ad and fight again right away. That is unavailable on Android .Ads routinely pop up soon after entering the game on IOS but not on Android. I think that both the Google Play and Apple get paid to have games on their sites. Is that why Dragon Story is not available on Google? I don?t know, but it seems plausible that the game does not generate enough revenue to have on Google and reprogramming is probably not worth the time and effort required

I reinstalled Dragon story using your method, but I can't make any in-app purchases! Is there a way to do it?
    Last edited by scottnickangel; 12-16-20 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by scottnickangel View Post
    I reinstalled Dragon story using your method, but I can't make any in-app purchases! Is there a way to do it? When it comes to games, TL NEVER listens to the players suggestions and feedback. I'm so tired with TL abandoning games and plugging their ears to the noble players.
    What happens when you try making in app purchases
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast