Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Wish List

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    You would like to see a reindeer themed habitat?!? Lol! So would I, actually. Their sister game, Fantasy Forest Story, has several reindeer animals and gingberbread animals and habitats.
    Hmmm...don’t tempt me I’ll be downloading that game! Lol ....

Rhino Keeper
    I have two primary objectives on Black Friday........buy a 2nd evolution temple and a 2nd, and maybe even 3rd nest.

I am not at a high enough level to buy the GPDs yet ( I am at level 34 ), and I am really not yet focused that much on the battleground, so I don?t at this point consider obtaining a Champion dragon a priority.

Beyond those two objectives I am open to advice on what else I should try to obtain.

Rhino Keeper
    Save for GPDs. It slows play on one side, but each one you get makes getting the next easier.

Rhino Keeper
    Neo Valiant for me too. Plus Sterling Silver
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    Save for GPDs. It slows play on one side, but each one you get makes getting the next easier.
    Agree with this
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Executive Chef
    Even though I didn't have that much gold, I was still trying to save up so I could at least buy something from this sale.. But last night I accidentally wasted 49 gold by clicking the wrong button which completed something I wasn't even trying to finish early!! Pleaseee come up with a confirm button!!! Nobody wants to accidentally waste a lot of gold .. Thanks...

Hopefully I can at least buy one gold pack on sale so i can buy something on this sale.. I really want another evolution, breeding den, and nests if they are on sale.. If not, I will keep saving up until they are.. I don't really need to buy dragons with gold lol.. Also wouldn't mind cheap habitats, hopefully coin ones.. What about on sale coin dragons?? (Probably won't happen lol)

Rhino Keeper
    There used to be a confirm button back in the day. And the gold it took to finish growing food, breed, or evolve equaled the hours it took to finish and not double

75% OFF Stable upgrade

Nightclub Owner
    This is exciting!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3463.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	146.4 KB 
ID:	57535
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    They didn't ask, so bringing back this old thread!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast