Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Wish List

Rhino Keeper

Black Friday Wish List

I'm hoping this BF will bring back old Gold Producing Dragons and 5 dragon habitats for 75 gold. Not asking for much. More land would also be great, but not holding breath for that.

Nightclub Owner
    What I want most is Neo Valiant! Either for Sale or able to be crafted in the Codex
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikep101 View Post
    I'm hoping this BF will bring back old Gold Producing Dragons and 5 dragon habitats for 75 gold. Not asking for much. More land would also be great, but not holding breath for that.
    I?ve saved up a lot of gold for the gold producing dragons whenever they go on sale lol.

Farm Supplier
    I very want Gold Producing Dragons .And dragon habitats for 50 -75 gold. ) More land would also be great.
    And habitats for Gold Producing Dragons.
    Last edited by Dany_d1; 10-27-20 at 04:42 PM.

Executive Chef
    Yes, please put cheap 5 dragon habitats for sale and also the nests on sale cheap!

Executive Chef
    Festive light dragon, GPD, all Christmas dragons, habitats, Grand Christmas Tree.

Thank you!
    Last edited by Natasha_07; 10-29-20 at 05:58 PM.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Can we please get the 2nd evolution temple and breeding roost that's in the market on sale cheaper during this black Friday please thanks!! Also can we please get coin habitats in the market half off or something and also some coin habitats available that holds 4-5 dragons instead of charging gems for them.. Thanks also

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapetshop7 View Post
    Can we please get the 2nd evolution temple and breeding roost that's in the market on sale cheaper during this black Friday please thanks!! Also can we please get coin habitats in the market half off or something and also some coin habitats available that holds 4-5 dragons instead of charging gems for them.. Thanks also
    I second the motion on the evolution temple. Nests half off would be nice too. Being a new player, I can see that in order to be competitive in the events that 2 evolution temples and multiple nests are crucial. I?m hoarding gold like crazy in preparation for the Black Friday event, and if evolution temples and nests are not on sale, it will be a huge disappointment.

Rhino Keeper
    A 50% off gold sale
    NorthStar GPD
    Neo Valiant & Neo Glasswing
    Turkey Dragon
    Winter Dragons
    5 dragon Winter directional habitats (all 4 matching habitats)
    Would love to see a gingerbread house, reindeer, snowflake & candy cane themed directional habitat.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    A 50% off gold sale
    NorthStar GPD
    Neo Valiant & Neo Glasswing
    Turkey Dragon
    Winter Dragons
    5 dragon Winter directional habitats (all 4 matching habitats)
    Would love to see a gingerbread house, reindeer, snowflake & candy cane themed directional habitat.
    You would like to see a reindeer themed habitat?!? Lol! So would I, actually. Their sister game, Fantasy Forest Story, has several reindeer animals and gingberbread animals and habitats.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast