Thread: Returning after a 4 year absence......

Rhino Keeper

Returning after a 4 year absence......

I used to be a very active player. But as is so often the case, the demands of life began to occupy more and more time. So rather than only being able to devote a small amount of time to the game, I gave it up.

But over the past few days I thought about this game and how much fun I had with it. I figured by this time it would be long gone, and was surprised to find that it is still active, though I?m sad to say in a very scaled back way. It doesn?t appear to get the support it once did.

So I?m trying to decide whether I want to invest my time and effort playing a game that may be gone at any time. I look around the forum and the activity is almost non existent, which is a big departure from 4-5 years ago when things were very active. I don?t recognize any user names do obviously those people are long long. I may stick around a while and see what happens.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    I used to be a very active player. But as is so often the case, the demands of life began to occupy more and more time. So rather than only being able to devote a small amount of time to the game, I gave it up.

But over the past few days I thought about this game and how much fun I had with it. I figured by this time it would be long gone, and was surprised to find that it is still active, though I?m sad to say in a very scaled back way. It doesn?t appear to get the support it once did.

So I?m trying to decide whether I want to invest my time and effort playing a game that may be gone at any time. I look around the forum and the activity is almost non existent, which is a big departure from 4-5 years ago when things were very active. I don?t recognize any user names do obviously those people are long long. I may stick around a while and see what happens.
    Welcome back! As an update, the game was still pretty active until about a year ago. When January 2020 came, they stopped doing regular events and now just do these crappy 1 month long events that are impossible to win. The last time they gave us more land to expand to was over 2 years ago. I'm glad to see someone considering coming back to the game and would welcome some forum interaction, but I am afraid that the game is not going to have much to offer in the way of new content. however, since you were gone for 4 years, I'm sure you have a ton of animals you could breed for! I am really hoping for a Halloween sale, Black Friday sale, and Christmas sale to try to get some of the animals I am still missing.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.