Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Does the 4h ‘Rehearse for the wedding’ drop a special rare item in addition to upgrade materials?

Fashion Designer
    Aww i'm glad you managed to craft them, zoroak! Wish i'd taken advantage of the beasty grub drops too.

Does the game resynch itself when being actively worked on, rollback when an update is pushed?
    Feel like these silent "fixes" are nice but a heads up that something was wrong or is being fixed would be nice so we can Try to avoid rollbacks when devs are finished. 🤔😕

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Goals and prize info now on page 1. I'll do the Inventory a bit later, but the upgrade requirements are in the goals and are the usual requirements to upgrade to L6.

yes to the post above re syncing/updates/silent fixes...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Aww i'm glad you managed to craft them, zoroak! Wish i'd taken advantage of the beasty grub drops too.

Does the game resynch itself when being actively worked on and rollback when an update is pushed?
    Feel like these silent "fixes" are nice but a heads up that something was wrong or is being fixed would be nice so we can Try to avoid rollbscks when devs are finished.
    It just rolled back 10-20sec of gameplay (no usual ‘galloping horse’) and when I re-fought skelebeasts, there were no drops (although I did find 1 mysterious old bones in my inventory, just probably did not register on screen initially). I then started the next goal, when skelebeasts started dropping old bones.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    It just rolled back 10-20sec of gameplay (no usual ?galloping horse?) and when I re-fought skelebeasts, there were no drops (although I did find 1 mysterious old bones in my inventory, just probably did not register on screen initially). I then started the next goal, when skelebeasts started dropping old bones.
    Exactly, it's not a traditional "re-synch" in the sense of our connection failed and our device has to reach back out to game server (Good old Reconnecting screen), it's a "snap back" or Live reset/reboot/incomplete do-over (Because sometimes we're missing drops, energy, or other resources used or gained during the time things were out of synch) where the server sends an updated game file or whatever and our game snaps back (without going to a reconnecting screen).

I'd rather wait until the event devs are Finished Updating to play than deal with that. 😂

Fashion Designer
    Was hoping that there would be Ivy drops in the first value pack guess I have to set a timer so I don't forget to collect from her

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I have a feeling it updates depending on when your Ivy's Hut will be available to collect from.
    Mine was ready to collect (0 time left- so I guess the 2 Gem cost would just skip waiting for 1 energy to replenish to collect?) when I took the screenshot. 

Edit: federerGOAT may have been letting me know specifically since I made the worried face 
    Its 2 gems to skip in the goal book. Not magic forge, where it?s 20 gems to buy.

Check out your goal book, or the screenshot in post 18.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Its 2 gems to skip in the goal book. Not magic forge, where it?s 20 gems to buy.

Check out your goal book, or the screenshot in post 18.
    Consistently, even when Ivy's not ready waiting to be collected from, though? Huh, cool. I'm the poster of #18, the guess was just in case it was in their goal book as 20 not 2 (can't check as i'm not on a goal that requires Ivy).

Another snap-back. 😥 wasn't even doing anything event related.

Goodnight, Game. Have fun, S8 Devs!
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 10-22-20 at 03:28 PM.

I've reported the insane roll backs and syncing issues.... there is definitely something amiss - clearly the undead are not supposed to come back to life!

I'm going to stop playing for a few hours - the stress it's causing is too much...

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've reported the insane roll backs and syncing issues....
    The rollbacks etc should now be resolved. I'm not available to check my game at the moment, so any feedback to confirm would be appreciated. Thanks all.

Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast