Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Scattered. 😂 I switched back to worms yesterday to craft a Skelebeast and am now trying to earn enough for a 2nd -beast or a 1st -pine (haven't decided; completion or my aesthetic preference? Hmm) before this event closes.
    Hidden Forest Part 2: I have a forest of Willow trees ready and waiting for Weekday Warrior, plan is to clear these ones and hopefully get through a tending or two of the next round. I'll gather from bushes to try to get Poisoned Maps for the Elemental Discovery Part 2 while waiting for my willows to time down.
    Hopefully, I won't have any big resets. 😥 I had a nasty one yesterday, had just synched my game then collected an Expansion Permit from Cleo (!) and the game jittered backwards- lost the Expansion Permit, didn't get my energy back, It reset back to before i'd placed a Candy deco out so lost the progress on that timer, and upon next collection she gave an Earth Wisp! ☹️
    Honestly hate those more than the Loading screen, at least then I know i'm having issues instead of the weird screen warp partial reset (not a full setback return to previous game state, you lose your both your progress and energy).

I started A Muddling Mess' 7-day timer yesterday too, had forgotten about that line because i'd been trying to stock up on mithril and other things i'd need that were in very short supply when the questline first appeared. Didn't realize i'd probably need more watchtowers, and now have no room thanks to willows! 😂
    I could store a few things but not sure how many collections i'll need before getting the swamp scythe. If it still hadn't dropped by Weekday Warrior, i'll consider building a few more Watchtowers (I have Spires to match my Queen's keep so only have 1 Watchtower and they'd get stored when not in use).

I'm focusing on the Skele-crafts now because that's the soonest timer to expire, hopefully after Wednesday's energy i'll be able to tell how my progress on the longer questlines will be. 😊

Thanks for the reminder on Poisoned Maps! 😊 I'm glad you remembered before the end and managed to scramble to get the octopus! 🥰
    I'll be going backwards to try to keep progressing on Sabina's lost questline after all these wrap up (so weird, she's already [ SPOILER?! ] married Thurston since I finished the Wedding storyline first and yet she's still lost in the forest with Epelus) so I can finally set Greselda lose! (Well, need to craft the carriage and such for her... oh dear, so many.)

I'm trying to enjoy the storylines too, but they're already so tangled and mixed up it's hard to read them straight.
    Hope the final days pan out for you, and that those waiting get a solid answer from S8!

Good luck! 😊❤️
    Thanks! I had to scramble with my daily energy droppers and some lucky multiple map drops. Since I don't have the pet, I had to time the last few Ivy collections and hope for an Ivy antidote drop from the toxic spirits (only 2 out of completing Elemental Discovery 1 and 2). I'm going to wait on Part III to bank a lot more Antidotes, but I wish you luck on the Weekend Warrior clean up. Hopefully you net some good progress on all your storylines. And I totally agree that it's wacky when you don't have other main story lines completed yet (I'm still on What Storms May Come and I found out you could level up your Goddess Tree). Sometimes I wish there was a better way to keep track of your story line progression (when you've progressed far enough it has it's own title but isn't obviously named according to the overarching story line). One day we'll be completely caught up!

Quote Originally Posted by kiryuuku123 View Post
    I finished the elemental part two I've got 12 days left on the forest part 3 and only got to collect 3 vines from my green wisp pet which I should get either today or tomorrow depending on my luck and then the rest I'll just breeze through as I have all the other supplies needed. I've started the elemental part three because why not if I don't do it now it'll never get done knowing me lol. I've got my ghost alicorn and am crafting a second spell circle and anything else I can get out of the remaining supplies. Crafted one of each of the skele pets and am starting on the seconds. I'm tempted to buy the other bride and her pet does anyone know how much energy the brides give out? If i deem her worthy I will give her my blessing in marrying my shadow baron as he's looking for a potential bride 😆
    Nice on all of your completions! Hoping the best for you. I chose Amara for the aesthetics but prefer Asher's character by far. But it's always tough when you have to chose one over the other!

Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I was multitasking - finished all parts of this event, the Hidden Forest, and Part II of Elemental. I?m holding off on Part III until I collect a few more Antidotes and grow some willows. Then it depends on how interested I am in the next event.
    I totally feel you on Part III. I'm gonna save up WAY more Antidotes so I don't have to stress if I'm slow to collect which resets the timers.

I have a lot of expansion story lines I've accepted I'm super behind on and will get to them . . . eventually. But it's just nice to see everyone's progress! Hope ya'll are keeping up good spirits with everything else crazy going on.

Also still super hopeful we can last minute get 5 more horseshoe tokens somehow! ;-;

Fashion Designer
    scary little fella, glad you got him
    I received the cat version.

Quote Originally Posted by salima240 View Post
    You guys, I just got a vampire puppy from using the leftover tokens! Anyone else got any animals?  Attachment 57242
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Agreed

Farm Supplier
    The land of the platypus and Vegemite sandwich

Also 1 horseshoe short

Quote Originally Posted by jumboriget View Post
    Ditto. Pretty annoyed about it, was under the impression that I finished all the events, and didn?t even realise that I missed part of the first event.
    Me too. I’m really disappointed Glad to see I’m not the only one who feels ripped off about being one horse shoe short for the ghost alicorn.

Farm Supplier
    The land of the platypus and Vegemite sandwich
    Quote Originally Posted by r41pi View Post
    Storm8 fixed my problem. Thank you storm8!
    Did you have to submit a support ticket?

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I just completed the Halloween events and the second elemental task. I had to craft 21 compasses and did it in 16 days. I had already gathered some of Ivy's dropped essence which I think was essential. I didn't find it difficult or stressful, but I wanted to be a little conservative and not work on two expansion land opening tasks.

I am gathering enough worms for crafting the skunkupine. I already made the fangbeast, and I agree his graphic is quite striking.

Quote Originally Posted by kaoz80 View Post
    Mine started out ok but you?re right, they?re atrocious now
    it's almost impossible - it's like 1 lilly to 20 cows lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by martincasey15 View Post
    What happened to the competitive beast master events not hindering you? I?ve enjoyed the two story events this month, but now I?m short to get the Alicorn because I didn?t do the beast master one. If I?d known I would at least have got the 2300 points. Not happy at all. It has soured the end of a good couple of stories.
    I'm sorry you were unable to achieve the Alicorn. Storm8 was upfront about needing to complete all 3 October events. They also laid out exactly what needed to be finished and which goals would reward the tokens.

Help! I only have 8/20 invites!
    Add me potatokida
    Worked my behind off levelling up the **** thing😭😭😭😭😭

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by potatoKida View Post
    Help! I only have 8/20 invites!
    Add me potatokida
    Worked my behind off levelling up the **** thing
    I think it might be faster going if you add some of us. Take a few pics of your "pending invites" section as you add names; then as you see the names drop off the "pending" list, you can send them a request. Otherwise you may not know who added you & when.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx