Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    You can’t anymore, that event is over.
    I think the (should be expired) goal might still be appearing in people's
    Goalbooks though, nikospets also posted in the appropriate help thread about it on this page... it may be erroneous but if there's still a gem skip option and it's still in multiple people's realms... you see where i'm heading.

No clue, hopefully s8 will answer them. 🙃

Rhino Keeper
    How do we get Asher & The Corpse Cat if we chose Amara & Reaper Mutt?? I have a goal that says ?An I Do Over?, You can still summon Asher & her pet while the Quest is still active. But they aren?t available to craft anywhere that I can see. Help! Not in the Mausolem to craft for Gems, I?m assuming.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Woldawson View Post
    How do we get Asher & The Corpse Cat if we chose Amara & Reaper Mutt?? I have a goal that says ?An I Do Over?, You can still summon Asher & her pet while the Quest is still active. But they aren?t available to craft anywhere that I can see. Help! Not in the Mausolem to craft for Gems, I?m assuming.
    You "skip" the task with the required gems. You do not craft.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by r41pi View Post
    I have completed all three of the events but I didn?t receive enough ghostly horseshoes to make the token for the ghostly alicorn. I have two kingdoms and did the same thing in both kingdoms. One I got the ghostly alicorn and the other ... can anyone explain what happened?
    I have one account where I have the 50 Tokens but the goal associated with it only shows 45

Farm Supplier
    You guys, I just got a vampire puppy from using the leftover tokens! Anyone else got any animals? 😀 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E87ACF6D-70E7-493F-BE08-F0D679DB3A2E.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	177.1 KB 
ID:	57242

Sorry for my emotional previous post, I was totally panicking when the game crashed and misunderstood the time of maintenance. Thank you all for your support, that helped me a lot!
    Almost done with the event. Crafted my Alicorn and now choosing between two beautiful brides. Green Amara looks unusual and I like her exotic look a lot, but on the other side Ashers design will match much more decorations and buildings in my kingdom. It's really hard to choose, as the visual is again a real masterpiece.
    Thanks so so much to S8 that they kept the number of the upgrade items low this time, and thanks for no necessarity to babysit the game for this event! I don't remember any other CS event being so enjoyable at least since last Christmas if not even before. Visual is great, Alicorn is great, all was so fun and so chill!
    Now back to choosing between Amara and Asher. If I choose Asher, Amara will say she got enough amused by Baron and doesn't love Raiser anymore. What will Asher say if I decide to go for Amara, could anyone who already chose Amara tell the final text please?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    Sorry for my emotional previous post, I was totally panicking when the game crashed and misunderstood the time of maintenance. Thank you all for your support, that helped me a lot!
    Almost done with the event. Crafted my Alicorn and now choosing between two beautiful brides. Green Amara looks unusual and I like her exotic look a lot, but on the other side Ashers design will match much more decorations and buildings in my kingdom. It's really hard to choose, as the visual is again a real masterpiece.
    Thanks so so much to S8 that they kept the number of the upgrade items low this time, and thanks for no necessarity to babysit the game for this event! I don't remember any other CS event being so enjoyable at least since last Christmas if not even before. Visual is great, Alicorn is great, all was so fun and so chill!
    Now back to choosing between Amara and Asher. If I choose Asher, Amara will say she got enough amused by Baron and doesn't love Raiser anymore. What will Asher say if I decide to go for Amara, could anyone who already chose Amara tell the final text please?
    Read response to 3rd quote- she doesn't say anything, if Amara is chosen Asher has just conveniently left the night before. Quite a role reversal since Amara's the tongueless one! 😂

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    You're welcome SarahsStarryNight! ❤️

Did your second kingdom receive all of the correct prizes for each event?
    Might need support to look into the specifics of your case, if not.

Helpful post:

Storm8 fixed the problem. Thank you storm8

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by r41pi View Post
    I have completed all three of the events but I didn?t receive enough ghostly horseshoes to make the token for the ghostly alicorn. I have two kingdoms and did the same thing in both kingdoms. One I got the ghostly alicorn and the other ... can anyone explain what happened?

Storm8 fixed my problem. Thank you storm8!

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    You can?t anymore, that event is over.
    Then I wonder why I still have the task on my list? That?s a bummer.