Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I am so beyond grateful that we only had to craft 6 of everything to complete this one. It?s a Halloween miracle! My hidden forest III is consuming energy at an alarming rate so it?s nice to be able to get Asher and the ghost alicorn and get back to chopping willows. So. Many. Willows. The art for everything on this one is amazing. That haunted garden is my fave deco ever! It?s animated and beautiful and no annoying collection timer arrow. It is a Win win win. Love the baron jack o lantern too. I just need a great spot for him. I made a little haunted area in my kingdom I am quite proud of. Thanks S8!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    Omgggg I thought the cat came with the bride! Ack

Thanks!
    Well, it Does come Paired together but just... not at the same time. 😊 ❤️ You're welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    I am so beyond grateful that we only had to craft 6 of everything to complete this one. It?s a Halloween miracle! My hidden forest III is consuming energy at an alarming rate so it?s nice to be able to get Asher and the ghost alicorn and get back to chopping willows. So. Many. Willows. The art for everything on this one is amazing. That haunted garden is my fave deco ever! It?s animated and beautiful and no annoying collection timer arrow. It is a Win win win. Love the baron jack o lantern too. I just need a great spot for him. I made a little haunted area in my kingdom I am quite proud of. Thanks S8!
    Woohoo! Yess so greatful for high levels only having to do 6. ❤️
    Ah the Haunted Garden was from the Spooky token crafts, right? I almost didn't finish crafting those (need that energy for growing a quarter kingdom's worth of Willows to prepare for Weekday Warrior! 😉 ) but i'm glad I did, I wasn't getting many cute deco drops earlier but did after finishing the event! I only crafted what was needed for the Ghost Alicorn at first so maybe that's why I didn't get my Haunted Garden, Vampire Dog, Ghost Bench etc until after when crafting alll we could. 😊
    Good luck with those Willows! ❤️

Glad you like your Halloween area! 🥰 So fun.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks stormaurora! 😘

Farm Supplier
    I have completed all three of the events but I didn’t receive enough ghostly horseshoes to make the token for the ghostly alicorn. I have two kingdoms and did the same thing in both kingdoms. One I got the ghostly alicorn and the other ... can anyone explain what happened?

Fashion Designer
    You're welcome SarahsStarryNight! 😊❤️

Quote Originally Posted by r41pi View Post
    I have completed all three of the events but I didn?t receive enough ghostly horseshoes to make the token for the ghostly alicorn. I have two kingdoms and did the same thing in both kingdoms. One I got the ghostly alicorn and the other ... can anyone explain what happened?
    Did your second kingdom receive all of the correct prizes for each event?
    Might need support to look into the specifics of your case, if not.

Helpful post:

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    For everyone confused about missing Horse Shoes..

Do you have :
    - Duchess Winifred
    - Underworld Steed
    - Reiser and Amara OR Asher

If the answer is YES on all 3, you should have enough Horse Shoes to craft the Ghost Alicorn.
    If the answer is YES on all 3, but you don't have enough Horse Shoes to craft the Ghost Alicorn, you should probably Submit a Ticket :
    https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If the answer to 1 or more is NO, then you won't have enough Horse Shoes to make the Ghost Alicorn.
    As far as I know S8 hasn't let us know yet if we will be able to buy extra Horse Shoes.

Good luck everyone!

Farm Supplier
    Thanks stormaura42. Yes to all three, so, I summited a ticket. We’ll see what happens.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    It also seemed that the spontaneous drops for crafting the items mostly went away after I completed the main story line........
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Hmmm, I am at the "making rings" part, maybe I should craft stuff in the Spooky Shack before finishing. Because I am loving the deco drops!

I am running a little non-statistically significant experiment on this. I Upgraded but didn't make the rings/collect/choose bride several days ago. I am still getting Deco Drops.

This AM on one account, I collected the rings. I got the final Spooky Supply Bundle with the horseshoes. Now I will see if that account still drop deco as I continue to craft Webbed Gates & other items. I will craft the alicorn last.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 11-02-20 at 12:01 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Sooo... how does one collect haunted chandeliers to get Winfred again?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by r41pi View Post
    Thanks stormaura42. Yes to all three, so, I summited a ticket. We’ll see what happens.
    Good luck! ❤️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by karinscafe View Post
    Sooo... how does one collect haunted chandeliers to get Winfred again?
    You can’t anymore, that event is over.