Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mommy1951 View Post
    Same here, I just finished everything, even used some extra gems to make sure to complete all 3 events in time, but now I can’t make the last three tokens to get the Alicorn. I made everything else in the spooky shack and even have extras leftover to make the other tokens again. I’m confused, what did I miss? Is there anyway to still get them?
    Do you have Duchess Winifred, the Underworld Steed and both Reiser and Amara/Asher?

If so, put in a ticket to support about the missing horseshoes, they’ve been really helpful making sure everyone's getting their earned prizes ��

Rhino Keeper
    Pleeeeease, S8, can we buy missing horseshoes? I’m lacking only 5 because I couldn’t finish the first event for lack of time.
    Only 5.
    Pretty please?
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    Oh no, I?ll be 5 horseshoes short. I couldn?t finish the first event due to lack of time. I finished the monster hunt and I?ll finish this one.
    Only 5 horseshoes.....
    Pleeeease S8 make them buyable.
    I?m short too

New Resident
    I hate confusing goals like this. I don’t even know how I missed 5 horseshoes. I worked so hard to get everything

Executive Chef
    For everyone confused about missing Horse Shoes..

Do you have :
    - Duchess Winifred
    - Underworld Steed
    - Reiser and Amara OR Asher

If the answer is YES on all 3, you should have enough Horse Shoes to craft the Ghost Alicorn.
    If the answer is YES on all 3, but you don't have enough Horse Shoes to craft the Ghost Alicorn, you should probably Submit a Ticket :
    https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If the answer to 1 or more is NO, then you won't have enough Horse Shoes to make the Ghost Alicorn.
    As far as I know S8 hasn't let us know yet if we will be able to buy extra Horse Shoes.

Good luck everyone!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    1 alicorn (max)
    1 haunted garden (max)
    2 spell circles (max)
    5 spider web gate
    8 pumpkin candle

And here is what I have for the remaining supplies:
    100 pumpkin seeds
    25 webbed ropes
    15 iron spiders
    10 summoning spells
    35 restless spirits
    0 ghostly horseshoes (this is right as I crafted the alicorn)

Am I missing some supplies or did I mess up my crafting?

It also seemed that the spontaneous drops for crafting the items mostly went away after I completed the main story line. But I must say that surprise decor drops was very very fun. I wish I had a little more variety, little less of the same drop I.e. - 97 haunted paths (a little too many!), 4 ghost benches (I was excited to get one), 3 Halloween banners, 3 brooms, 2 witch kittens (very happy to have one of these).......while duplicates are a little disappointing, I received some super nice items too. Overall even with duplicates I found this to be a really fun, creative and generous side event to play.

Rhino Keeper
    Just finished up. Thank you, S8. Got a lot of nice items during these Halloween events. I really appreciate it.

Rhino Keeper
    fermented7-please tell me that you write for a living. If not, then you should! This was great!
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    1 alicorn (max)
    1 haunted garden (max)
    2 spell circles (max)
    5 spider web gate
    8 pumpkin candle

And here is what I have for the remaining supplies:
    100 pumpkin seeds
    25 webbed ropes
    15 iron spiders
    10 summoning spells
    35 restless spirits
    0 ghostly horseshoes (this is right as I crafted the alicorn)

Am I missing some supplies or did I mess up my crafting?

It also seemed that the spontaneous drops for crafting the items mostly went away after I completed the main story line. But I must say that surprise decor drops was very very fun. I wish I had a little more variety, little less of the same drop I.e. - 97 haunted paths (a little too many!), 4 ghost benches (I was excited to get one), 3 Halloween banners, 3 brooms, 2 witch kittens (very happy to have one of these).......while duplicates are a little disappointing, I received some super nice items too. Overall even with duplicates I found this to be a really fun, creative and generous side event to play.
    i was wondering the same. do i just make whatever else i want? do the crafts disappear?
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Hmmm, I am at the "making rings" part, maybe I should craft stuff in the Spooky Shack before finishing. Because I am loving the deco drops!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx