Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cccymaaa View Post
    Just wanted to confirm that after we do the final upgrade, we will have to do rehearsal of weddings again??
    I might be having a senior moment, but I don't recall a final Rehearsal of Weddings. I had parked a Skelepine to get the final Grave Worms, but I never used it. I also took pictures of each step, and I don't see another Rehearsal of Weddings. At this point of the game, I had several game resets. However, I don't recall needing another Rehearsal of Weddings. I hope someone else who has finished will respond as well. Sorry for the indefinite reply.

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Did you get to choose the bride? It looks like it is listed in the last goal. (Maybe it is a goal that is done out of order or auto completed if you had sent one adventure?...or resets made it hiccup). I copied from the first page:

Goal 11:
    Rewards: 100 coin, 10 xp, + 5 horse shoes! Last one! Phew you made it

Clear Dead Trees (See what you can find!) 1
    Gather Spirit Songs (Clear Dead Trees!) 1
    Rehearse for the Wedding (Practice makes perfect!) 1

Find the Ring (Where did I put that thing?) 1

Help Reiser choose his bride (Who will he choose?) 1

Wed Reiser and Asher (Say your vows!) 1 Corpse Cat
    Wed Reiser and Amara (...!) 1 Reaper Mutt

Summon Asher (Only summons Asher!) 1
    Summon the Corpse Cat (Only summons the Corpse Cat!) 1

Summon Amara (Only summons Amara!) 1
    Summon the Reaper Mutt (Only summons the Reaper Mutt!) 1
    Last edited by TeikaEmberstorm; 10-27-20 at 07:45 AM.

Executive Chef
    Teika, some of what is on page one is not accurate. For instance, Find the Ring is Goal 10. I know that I didn't clear a Dead Tree and I didn't fight a Skelepine to get a Grave Worm. Someone else will have to be more specific about this. Sorry I cannot be more helpful.

Fashion Designer
    What triggers skelepines

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    What triggers skelepines
    They spawn from ponds. I don5 remember which goal they start but I think it's around goal 3.

Rhino Keeper
    I so agree with you, CavityCrave, this event is ridiculous, the drop rate has never been this bad on all items, we have to chop hundreds of trees to even get the required leaves. I think of the lower,level players, they do not have a lot of coins or energy droppers, just not fair. It needs to be fun playing this game but it is getting to be frustrating....

I would totally skip this event if it wasnt for the horse - why cant we at least choose both brides and not this uncharming groom -.-

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    The rollbacks etc should now be resolved. I'm not available to check my game at the moment, so any feedback to confirm would be appreciated. Thanks all.
    Thanks so much! However, I?ve been having this issue, the latest and most frustrating ones last night. I was thinking it was my WiFi or cellular service, but convinced now that it?s not. I don?t know what to do, if anything, to help retain the things that I?ve gathered or prevent this from happening so much?

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I don't see any difference with other events that require Ivy's drops.
    We needed 22 Old Lace (which is 20 now, because the last upgrade only askes for 6 of each because of a bug). 22 = 11 days, and we get 2 weeks.
    That should be doable, even without adventure drops.

We still have 9 days! That's a LOT. No need to get so worried.

I'm so happy it's gonna get fixed for you!
    Oh my heck!! My foolish brain had this ending TOMORROW,...seriously...tomorrow. I think I had Halloween on my mind and that this ended with the season. Geeeeeez!! Thanks for setting me straight! Also, those darn timers for the sales keep popping up and down making me all weirded out and anxious. I need more sleep. Lol.

Fashion Designer
    Well I screwed up and didn’t finish the stupid leaderboard so I doubt I’ll get alicorn