Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hi! Does anyone know how many restless spirit does the other bundles of supplies give? Because I have 5 ghostly horseshoes but none restless spirit to craft I have 7/10 coins but if they don't give me 25 spirits I would not be able to have the unicorn

Farm Supplier
    I'm having difficulty getting spirit songs from dead trees. Is the rehearsal mandatory to complete?

Farm Supplier
    Also if I'm reading correctly once i get the chapel to level 4 i will get the final spooky supplies for the alicorn. Currently have 7 of 10 ghost tokens

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    Also if I'm reading correctly once i get the chapel to level 4 i will get the final spooky supplies for the alicorn. Currently have 7 of 10 ghost tokens
    You have to get the chapel to level 6 for the final spooky alicorn supplies.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    At the end of Goal 7, you get Spooky Bundle 2. According to SgtBeebo, you get the final 5 Ghostly Horseshoes after completing the main goals of this event.

Farm Supplier
    The spirt song rate is not great and the leave to in my queendom. I have chopped a lot of trees and had a beast parked to. At this rate I might not finish. This will be a long story to finish.

I'm extremely grateful to ShibuyaCloth for creating a table for every event showing how many items are needed. But I think this event's table was based on similar prior events, and Storm8 appears to have changed a few things. In particular, instead of requiring 4 grave worms for each Chapel upgrade, only 2 grave worms were required for L3, and only 3 grave worms are required for L4. I don't remember how many for L2, and it'll be a few days before I get to L5. I don't know if they will require any grave worms for L6. I'm a level 50 player so these are upper level requirements. Possibly Storm8 did this to make it a little easier to accumulate 50 grave worms for the side goal; if so, I thank Storm8.

On the other hand, I really wish S8 would improve the drop rates. This event is really energy-intensive.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom2ndMate View Post
    I'm extremely grateful to ShibuyaCloth for creating a table for every event showing how many items are needed. But I think this event's table was based on similar prior events, and Storm8 appears to have changed a few things. In particular, instead of requiring 4 grave worms for each Chapel upgrade, only 2 grave worms were required for L3, and only 3 grave worms are required for L4. I don't remember how many for L2, and it'll be a few days before I get to L5. I don't know if they will require any grave worms for L6. I'm a level 50 player so these are upper level requirements. Possibly Storm8 did this to make it a little easier to accumulate 50 grave worms for the side goal; if so, I thank Storm8.

On the other hand, I really wish S8 would improve the drop rates. This event is really energy-intensive.
    No grave worms required for the LV 6 upgrade. I think it was 5 for level 5 upgrade if I remember right.

Rhino Keeper
    I was too impatient to wait! The Ghostly Alicorn is a weekly dropper. :-)

Amara and Asher are daily energy droppers.
    Last edited by ajohn2508; 10-24-20 at 11:33 AM.

Can anyone please explain how we get the groom, the bride and the cat? I don't understand