Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0F1BF6D2-8BB7-4C7D-8260-A2ABF0A33036.jpeg 
Views:	52 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	57178. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A0CD8EAF-AFB7-4882-9D57-F5B52B80AB6A.jpeg 
Views:	72 
Size:	90.5 KB 
ID:	57179

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DC676807-8E52-4961-8D47-61ADAB793CAB.jpeg 
Views:	44 
Size:	372.5 KB 
ID:	57180. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E0D9B6B1-48C4-44C0-B900-85A33B098C36.jpeg 
Views:	34 
Size:	367.2 KB 
ID:	57181

Fashion Designer
    All my neighbors are sending out their 20 requests, oof i'll be finishing in about 3 days! 😅
    I can't go any faster than Ivy, and i've found that my Undead Lillies collection rate is actually balancing nicely with that pace.

I'm working on Part II of both the Elemental and Hidden Forest questlines (I have Energy droppers!) too, so i'm not just staring at my cows all day shaking them for drops, and have found that I am generally able to easily keep pace with my Ivy's drops.

Unlike other events, I can't keep my Magic Forge constantly crafting some Event supply, which is nerve wracking (I'm so glad they kept the final requirement at 6 for us!! ❤️ ) but since the little 30-min Undead Bouquet (requires Undead Lillies) timer overlaps multiple times with the long 2-hour Undead Dress craft (requires Ivy's drop) I do a round of crafting after every Ivy's collection and am pretty content with my event progress.
    I wonder, are those really frustrated with drops focusing 100% on this Event and unable to do other in-game activities because of limited Energy restricting them? 😣 I was quite bored and frustrated when I could only do one questline at a time, wanting to rush through so I could get back to something else stress-free, and was veery suspicious of low drop rates.
    I'm pretty relaxed since I decided not to Gem-speed,
    did the math correctly and realized that even if I space on an Ivy's drop there's plenty of time for me to finish. I'm not going to earn that Ghost Alicorn as early as others have managed to, but barring loosing internet completely I will finish! 😊

I'm worried about those without energy droppers (all. Day. Energy! Waiting around for what feels like no drops [even though it is sufficient!] is frustrating) or who started (like, today) late though!

I also kind of miss the Big Event Countdown Timer from community-style events. I agree that sometimes seeing the sales pack timer running down is nerve-wracking if you think it's the event timer, even if you realize it later you're still left with that panicked/stressed reaction!
    We do have multiple goals that expire at the same time as this event in our Questbooks, so we can always check there, but mine is usually covered up by a resilient "Progress" sticker that refuses to be dismissed. (Usually opening and closing works, but for some reason on event goals it persists). Having that big clear Event countdown at the very top (where the sales pack timers are currently showing, no wonder it's a little confusing) is really nice! ❤️

(Edit; Woop I had wandered off while typing this and Lyzau's already been helped, Yay! )

Quote Originally Posted by Lyzau View Post
    It seems that I missed out on crafting the 'non chosen bride'. To me, the questline and the craft option was unclear. I don't know what I missed exactly, but I crafted my "chosen" bride first, thinking that I would craft the second "non-chosen" bride after that, but then the craft was gone and I can now only craft the groom. The craft for the second bride is no longer there, so I think I should have crafted her before crafting my chosen bride.

I'm sad. This last part was/is very confusing and I missed out on my second bride!
    I'm glad you crafted your "chosen" bride first! We only get to craft one in this event, it's a true "pick one" with no opportunity to craft both (we have one mausoleum, as soon as you pick a bride the craft disappears). I haven't gotten there yet, but do you remember if there was anything in the Story portion of the goal ("Oh no, Please help me pick" or something along those lines?) If not, there really should be! 😣 The only way to get a 2nd bride is to purchase her for Gems from the marketplace. 😥
    Stymie posted some very clear info:

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    In Goal 11, you pick one of the brides. You craft the chosen bride in the Mausoleum for one hour by giving the Undead Rings. Then you can purchase the other bride (475 gems) and her pet (50 gems).
    Then you can craft Reiser for one hour in the Mausoleum. He requires 25 Creep Tooth, 50 Jewels, and 5 Enchanter's Essence.
    (Edit; Feel free to ignore, as mentioned just saw you've already been guided, Yay the forum is so awesome! ❤️ )

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    (Edit; Feel free to ignore, as mentioned just saw you've already been guided, Yay the forum is so awesome! ❤️ )
    Thank you for the pointers, still the info from Stymie52 is not 100% clear for me (forgive me please!) I have finished the entire questline, there is no second Bride for sale in the market, nor a second pet. I restarted and really, there is nothing in the Market.

However there is a quest "An I Do-Over". It has Summon Asher and then a gem button with "SKIP 475" on it. If I press that button will it summon Asher for me? Or will it only complete this Do-Over goal and I actually have to summon her somewhere else? I am afraid to just press a button that says "SKIP" without knowing for sure if that this action will actually provide me with the bride... If someone would confirm that that is indeed what needs to be done?

Fashion Designer
    No problem, i'd want step-by-step instruction (with screenshots! 😉 ) too!
    Unfortunately, I have no idea what the do-over quest might be or do. 😕

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    You will be able to buy the bride you didn't choose after you complete the goals Each bride comes with a pet too! Asher comes with the Corpse Cat, and Amara the Reaper Mutt.
    It sounds like we should still be able to purchase the bride & pet we didn't chose even after completing all goals, all the way until either we purchase the un-chosen set or until the Event ends- but if she's not in your Marketplace then i'm not sure!

S8, Should the un-chosen Bride & Pet still be Available for Purchase in our Marketplace from the time we reach the goal to choose until the Event ends? Or did we have to buy them at a certain step? ☹️

Did those who purchased a 2nd bride buy her right away, or after crafting Reiser?

Thanks all! ❤️

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Can someone post the inventory pic of Amara & her Corpse Cat?
    WAIT, I thought Asher's pet was the Cat... but it's not?
    The pictures we seen before coupled Asher with the cat and Amara with the dog, and color and style wise it's a better match. (but maybe the extra pet's were bought?)
    Choosing is gonna be really hard

Edit, now I read stormauroras post, who quotes SgtBeebo, who says Asher does come with the Cat! (can someone confirm?)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-28-20 at 06:02 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I think kolakid has all 4.❤️ According to SgtBeebo's post, Asher (blue bride) comes with the Blue ghostly cat, and Amara (green bride) comes with the green-eyed dog. (Edit: Just saw you saw this! 😂 )

Shibuya may have flipped names when asking (they are very similar!) and then kolakid just posted images as asked? ❤️

Executive Chef
    I think kolakid has all 4.❤️ According to SgtBeebo's post, Asher (blue bride) comes with the Blue ghostly cat, and Amara (green bride) comes with the green-eyed dog. (Edit: Just saw you saw this! �� )

Shibuya may have flipped names when asking and then kolakid just posted images as asked? ❤️
    Haha, I hope so! It would make so much more sense
    Yay, choosing will still be easy for me.

Story wise, maybe in the next wedding S8 can make a plot twist where the brides DO elope together.
    It would be a fun change and break this 'we're fed up with weddings' feeling.

All my neighbors are sending out their 20 requests, oof i'll be finishing in about 3 days! ��
    You're not alone, I can upgrade to Level 5 tonight, and then another 3 days for the final 6... (many thanks again to S8 for keeping the higher level requirements low )
    The most important thing is we WILL get there!

.. (Edit: Just saw you saw this! �� )..
    Lol, maybe we spent to much time on the forum?
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 10-28-20 at 06:16 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Haha, I hope so! It would make so much more sense
    Yay, choosing will still be easy for me.

Story wise, maybe in the next wedding S8 can make a plot twist where the brides DO elope together.
    It would be a fun change and break this 'we're fed up with weddings' feeling.
    Hope so too! 😊

Oo that sounds so fun! 😂❤️

Big, bold, red font when the switch happens so people don't get too confused after getting so used to the idea that there WILL be A Wedding. Maybe we can choose whether to get married at all or elope? 🤣

I wonder how many Chapels and other wedding venue type decor long-time players have. Could fill a whole realm with them, i'm sure!
    I'm glad we're a happy place for couples to run off to, but seeing some variety in the stories is nice. 😊

(Edit: (omg again? 😂 ) Ooo we have the exact same pace! 👀 (Edit 3: and, apparently, edit speed 😂 ) How fun! 🥰 )

( Edit... 2... I think you may be right. 😉❤️ )
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 10-28-20 at 06:21 AM.

Executive Chef
    Hi, Lyzau. I crafted the first bride in the Mausoleum. This was Goal 11. After crafting her for one hour, Goal 11 was over and "Til Death Do Us Part" came on the screen. You wed Reiser and your chosen bride by pressing Go. Then "An I Do-Over" came on the screen and you could purchase the other bride and her pet for 475 gems and 50 gems. It is the Skip 475 and Skip 50 buttons. Then I crafted Reiser. That's how I did it. I hope this helps. I tried to be very specific.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 10-28-20 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    I have 20 cows out currently. TWENTY!! And I get excited if I get more than one of those stupid flours per complete collection. This is crazy. I?m beginning to think they want very few people to get this alicorn.

I am thankful that there isn?t a big item random drop from this adventure because I never get those. And the randomness just makes me crabby. Last storyline I went on ten adventures and never got the dancing couple.
    I wish I could send you my 3! dancing couples. I've never received the "special drops" and didn't really want the Halloween deco. It is so random.