Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Belladonna12 View Post
    Also if I'm reading correctly once i get the chapel to level 4 i will get the final spooky supplies for the alicorn. Currently have 7 of 10 ghost tokens
    At the end of Goal 7, you get Spooky Bundle 2. According to SgtBeebo, you get the final 5 Ghostly Horseshoes after completing the main goals of this event.

Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    So is Asher's cat the one that got Amara's tongue? Hmm... And Asher, I'm sorry, but who shows up to a wedding in a white wedding dress who is NOT a crasher?

Looking forward to seeing what the reaper mutt looks like, because that sounds like a must have to me!

Too bad we can't just get both brides... I think they deserve each other and look better together than with what's-his-name. Although the whole cat thing...
    This is so true! I dont like this guy and the whole story - the two girls together in the end would be a way better couple ;D great idea! Hope the second one is not to expensive
    Sidenote upgrading is reaaally slow this time

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Yay! Thank you Spiritwind!

If anyone has a picture of the pets I'd love to see them.

The picture in my mausoleum for rehearse for the wedding adventure is just a box. (Thank you S8 for allowing us to run regular adventures at the same time.)

I've upgraded the chapel to level 3. I only have 4 songs so far for the adventure. I've chopped lots of dead trees. Heh.....undead trees......makes me think of the trees in the Wizard of Oz movie that threw apples.....(Wizard of Oz would be a neat theme for an event...scarecrows, tin men, doggies, more gnome opportunities such as munchkins and Oz, animated trees with faces...and think of the emerald castle). Ivy's home is not a guaranteed drop. I'm not getting many skunks so I've pulled out some wells to try. Cows are a little stingy. However, cownt Dracula cow dropped a lily. I am gathering from bushes about 5 at a time then reset game. Less chance of the sludge monster. Or I am leaving a beast parked. So far of all of the items we need to collect, I think the old webs (been cutting willows) have the best drop.

I'm not worried yet as we have lots of time. Fun event thank you S8 and our moderators.
    I LOOOVE the wizard of oz idea!! So many cool characters that could be introduced!! Hint, hint S8!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    Yay! Thank you Spiritwind!

If anyone has a picture of the pets I'd love to see them.

The picture in my mausoleum for rehearse for the wedding adventure is just a box.
    This is a snapshot from my neighbour?s kingdom as I am at least a day away from finishing. I presume this is Asher and her corpse cat.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E6A225E2-A0DB-46D4-9736-1C7C2B1EA1E0.jpeg 
Views:	165 
Size:	214.3 KB 
ID:	57128

I was expecting a rare drop from the ?Rehearse for the Wedding? adventure to be a hearse!

Farm Supplier
    The spirt song rate is not great and the leave to in my queendom. I have chopped a lot of trees and had a beast parked to. At this rate I might not finish. This will be a long story to finish.

I'm extremely grateful to ShibuyaCloth for creating a table for every event showing how many items are needed. But I think this event's table was based on similar prior events, and Storm8 appears to have changed a few things. In particular, instead of requiring 4 grave worms for each Chapel upgrade, only 2 grave worms were required for L3, and only 3 grave worms are required for L4. I don't remember how many for L2, and it'll be a few days before I get to L5. I don't know if they will require any grave worms for L6. I'm a level 50 player so these are upper level requirements. Possibly Storm8 did this to make it a little easier to accumulate 50 grave worms for the side goal; if so, I thank Storm8.

On the other hand, I really wish S8 would improve the drop rates. This event is really energy-intensive.

Rhino Keeper
    I was too impatient to wait! The Ghostly Alicorn is a weekly dropper. :-)

Amara and Asher are daily energy droppers.
    Last edited by ajohn2508; 10-24-20 at 11:33 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom2ndMate View Post
    I'm extremely grateful to ShibuyaCloth for creating a table for every event showing how many items are needed. But I think this event's table was based on similar prior events, and Storm8 appears to have changed a few things. In particular, instead of requiring 4 grave worms for each Chapel upgrade, only 2 grave worms were required for L3, and only 3 grave worms are required for L4. I don't remember how many for L2, and it'll be a few days before I get to L5. I don't know if they will require any grave worms for L6. I'm a level 50 player so these are upper level requirements. Possibly Storm8 did this to make it a little easier to accumulate 50 grave worms for the side goal; if so, I thank Storm8.

On the other hand, I really wish S8 would improve the drop rates. This event is really energy-intensive.
    No grave worms required for the LV 6 upgrade. I think it was 5 for level 5 upgrade if I remember right.

Can anyone please explain how we get the groom, the bride and the cat? I don't understand

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maewest18 View Post
    Can anyone please explain how we get the groom, the bride and the cat? I don't understand
    Read goal #11 in post #4 of this thread.
    Thuakie Sword #19