Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Then "An I Do-Over" came on the screen and you could purchase the other bride and her pet for 475 gems and 50 gems. It is the Skip 475 and Skip 50 buttons.
    You are so brave! I wouldn't dare to push a Skip button.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Take out more, I have 80 out. Whit that, each sweep allowed me to get enough for 2-3 crafts.
    Well I?m done for then. I don?t have 80 cows or the energy to collect from them.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm unclear now on if we have to do another four hour Mausoleum adventure at the end. Does anyone know for sure??
    Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by WindermereBakery View Post
    I'm unclear now on if we have to do another four hour Mausoleum adventure at the end. Does anyone know for sure??
    Thank you!
    No another adventure for sure.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, Lyzau. I crafted the first bride in the Mausoleum. This was Goal 11. After crafting her for one hour, Goal 11 was over and "Til Death Do Us Part" came on the screen. You wed Reiser and your chosen bride by pressing Go. Then "An I Do-Over" came on the screen and you could purchase the other bride and her pet for 475 gems and 50 gems. It is the Skip 475 and Skip 50 buttons. Then I crafted Reiser. That's how I did it. I hope this helps. I tried to be very specific.
    Super thank you Stymie!! I now have the bride and the cat! Yay.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    Well I?m done for then. I don?t have 80 cows or the energy to collect from them.
    We only need 60 lilies. With the fairly short regeneration of cows, you should be ok. You've got 7+ days to collect. Don't give up over the cows.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    I don't have 80 Cows either, 20 will do just fine.
    Try to spent every energy you have on the event, good luck!

Is there a list of the decor items that might drop from the Spooky Shack? Anyone know if certain trades drop certain items? I got one witch cat, but wondering if there are other animals in addition to the cauldron, benches, dog bed, road, etc?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    I think kolakid has all 4.❤️ According to SgtBeebo's post, Asher (blue bride) comes with the Blue ghostly cat, and Amara (green bride) comes with the green-eyed dog. (Edit: Just saw you saw this!  )

Shibuya may have flipped names when asking (they are very similar!) and then kolakid just posted images as asked? ❤️

Yes posted as Shibuya Cloth asked...but posted all 4

The Corpse Cat is with Asher and Reaper Mutt with Amara
    Last edited by kolakid; 10-28-20 at 12:14 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, Lyzau. I crafted the first bride in the Mausoleum. This was Goal 11. After crafting her for one hour, Goal 11 was over and "Til Death Do Us Part" came on the screen. You wed Reiser and your chosen bride by pressing Go. Then "An I Do-Over" came on the screen and you could purchase the other bride and her pet for 475 gems and 50 gems. It is the Skip 475 and Skip 50 buttons. Then I crafted Reiser. That's how I did it. I hope this helps. I tried to be very specific.
    I also got the other bride & pet this way ie..Hitting the Skip buttons...was NOT in Market to buy!
    Last edited by kolakid; 10-28-20 at 12:28 PM.