Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I?m so sad my game kept resetting when it was time to get my Halloween skunk out of mausoleum. I was never able to get it out 😱 now that it?s working the event is over and the mausoleum is just a decor my skunk just disappeared and no 20 gems bc goal says expired like I never finished it! I?m pretty upset.
    Congrats to everyone that finished and got all the goodies I?ve been playing for so many years I?m pretty packed on Halloween deco anyway. The gems would have been nice tho and the time I put in to get the worms back too

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    We are looking into fixing this issue for low level players. Though the high level Haunted Chapel was supposed to require 8 items, we will not be adjusting that for this event and it will remain at 6.
    SgtBeebo,
    I would like to thank you and all S8 team for that as well as thank you for the great triple chain of events.
    I also appreciate the amazing Ghost Alicorn.
    Regards.
    Last edited by Joasiowo; 11-05-20 at 07:32 AM. Reason: O

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Ghost Alicorn trade info: The trade will disappear for players who didn't unlock the Ghost Alicorn craft, but stay for players who do have access to it. You only have a little time left if you did unlock the craft (time & date on page 1 or in your goal book)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Ghost Alicorn trade info: The trade will disappear for players who didn't unlock the Ghost Alicorn craft, but stay for players who do have access to it. You only have a little time left if you did unlock the craft (time & date on page 1 or in your goal book)
    Love all you and S8 do. Thanks so much.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    They do look good together! haha
    The baron is shushing people who try to object the reunion. He found the love of his Death and he's not planning on letting her go.

You have a lovely Realm , I see so many beautiful/ cute/ awesome thing I hope to find in the Baron's Tent one day...

I've added you too. I hope you get your invites in time! Good luck
    Haha he was getting very grumpy waiting for his love to come along and seeing everyone else find their true love. He will give her whatever she desires as long as it isn't gold 😂😂😂 and will make sure no one defies her and speaks up for her. Thank you only thing is I'm running out of space to put all the animals 😅😆 one day when I get all the expansions I'll be able to move things around and make it look more presentable. One day I'm sure some of the things will pop up in the tent or sale for you to get 😁

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by potatoKida View Post
    Managed to get all 20 invites! Thanks everyone!

.... I can?t believe I ended up missing 5 horse shoes from the duchess event  I only got into the dutchess event in the last 2 - 3 days And couldn?t manage to summon her... since her goal didn?t disappear from my list, does that mean it will repeat in the future?
    I was in exactly the same boat. Missed the beginning of the first event and couldn?t get Winifred. I kept thinking CS would let us buy just 5 horseshoes after all that work but no. If you missed the beginning of the whole months event, it made the rest of the event almost redundant. That?s why I kept assuming CS would step up. I?m so disappointed that after many years (I have the love shack) I?m taking a break. Really frustrated and sad.

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142