Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Have you completed "Find the Ring" in the storyline? You will receive the final Ghostly Horseshoes at that step.
    No I haven't finished find the ring, I completed all prior events, never received the Ghostly Steed in the prior event could that be the issue?

Rhino Keeper
    I thought some were posting they got enough of the tokens after they received the 3rd bundle.....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by monsville13 View Post
    No I haven't finished find the ring, I completed all prior events, never received the Ghostly Steed in the prior event could that be the issue?
    Yes, that must be the problem.
    To get the Ghost Alicorn, you must complete all 3 events, and to complete the previous event you had to win the the Underworld Steed (it was a personal goal in the monster hunt)
    I'm sorry. I hope S8 will give players the opportunity to buy extra missing Horse Shoes..

Edit, why do you say you completed all events? Did you make it to the 2300 Point in the Monster Hunt?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    I thought some were posting they got enough of the tokens after they received the 3rd bundle.....
    The last Bundle only has 5 Horse Shoes.
    You must have received every Bundle (in this and the previous 2 events) to get enough for the Ghost Alicorn.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I am lvl 50, been playing since game first released. My requirements for upgrade say 6 of each. Currently only need 4 more veils to complete. I hope they don?t change the requirements, however it?s really not a big deal if they do, however probably not fair in view of those that have already completed it with it requiring 6. However if they have switched them around they should fix the number required for the lower levels at least.
    We are looking into fixing this issue for low level players. Though the high level Haunted Chapel was supposed to require 8 items, we will not be adjusting that for this event and it will remain at 6.

Executive Chef
    We are looking into fixing this issue for low level players. Though the high level Haunted Chapel was supposed to require 8 items, we will not be adjusting that for this event and it will remain at 6.
    Great news SgtBeebo! Thanks

Fashion Designer
    THANK YOU.

Edit: Oh, poor SW - thank you so much for keeping the first page requirements up to date!
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 10-26-20 at 10:57 AM.

Executive Chef
    In Goal 11, you pick one of the brides. You craft the chosen bride in the Mausoleum for one hour by giving the Undead Rings. Then you can purchase the other bride (475 gems) and her pet (50 gems).
    Then you can craft Reiser for one hour in the Mausoleum. He requires 25 Creep Tooth, 50 Jewels, and 5 Enchanter's Essence.

Farm Supplier
    Yes I had the 2300 points on day 2 of the event and never received the Steed, now I'm wondering if I didn't get the Horseshoes either

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	528E0A29-E463-44FA-863F-1F2E42F6EB75.png 
Views:	125 
Size:	860.9 KB 
ID:	57150
    Is this what is showing for n your Spooky Shack? Before you do the goal to find the ring.

If not, then you didn't get some ghost alicorn tokens somewhere.
    Last edited by riverly; 10-26-20 at 01:34 PM.