Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Even though there are ample spawns of skelebeast in my kingdom the drops of grave worms is almost nonexistent. These dead trees are not really dropping spirit songs either. It's proving quite difficult

Haven't spawned any skelepines!?! Never not one. Don't know where the come from. I spawned a regular sky lupine from chopping trees for webs.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Even though there are ample spawns of skelebeast in my kingdom the drops of grave worms is almost nonexistent. These dead trees are not really dropping spirit songs either. It's proving quite difficult

Haven't spawned any skelepines!?! Never not one. Don't know where the come from. I spawned a regular sky lupine from chopping trees for webs.

Gonna quote Ronja's explanation on this one:

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Skelebeasts (spawn from Dead Tree) drop Old Bones to craft the Undead Dress
    (not a random drop, you should get 1 per Skelebeast)

Skelepines (spawn from Ponds and Rustic Wells) drop Grave Worms needed to upgrade the Haunted Chapel, do the 'Rehearse for the Wedding' Adventure in the Mausoleum and craft the pet Skelebeast and Skelepine in the Mausoleum
    (also not a random drop, you should get 1 per Skelepine. It does spawn less often as the Skelebeast though)
    ❤️

At the beginning of the event, Skelebeasts were dropping worms, but that was apparently an error and was fixed sometime last night. Skelebeasts from Dead Trees now drop only Old Bones after you hit the part where you need them, and only the Skelepines from Ponds/Rustic Wells drop worms.

Totally feel you on the lack of Spirit Song drops, they seem to be dropping slightly easier today than last night but that might just be the lack of rollbacks stealing drops. 😉 Just started my 2nd Mausoleum adventure of the event, and i'm on part 6 so have gone through quite a few dead trees. 😂
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 10-23-20 at 07:30 AM.

Farm Supplier
    My cows aren?t dropping lilies, so I am stuck. Anyone else having this problem?

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the answer. And this is directed at S8, how are the people who don't use the forum supposed to know that the skelebeast who were dropping worms (whether they we're supposed to or not) and now they just suddenly don't anymore, and now it's only skelepines. That's not exactly fair. Better communication or directions are needed

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kaoz80 View Post
    Thank you so much for your advice, I?ll see how it goes tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerddh View Post
    Same thing is happening to me. I just put in a support ticket
    Quote Originally Posted by SylvanSanctuary View Post
    In regards to no drops from Skelebeasts:
    Did you confirm you are on goal 4? If you have not collected your undead veil yet, the Skelebeast will not drop anything but energy.
    There was a glitch at the beginning that allowed you to collect old bones and grave worms from the Skelebeast prior to goal 4. That has now been fixed so you have to wait until after you have a veil before they will drop anything.

Also, once you reach goal 4, Skelebeasts only drop old bones. Grave worms come from the Skelepines.
    Thanks Sylvan! Why didn't I think of that...
    I'm so sorry kaoz and Tigger, maybe that was the problem. Can you check if you're on or past Goal 4?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kaoz80 View Post
    Skelebeasts aren?t dropping anything for me, I get one every dead tree and they?re not giving anything  and skelepines I?ve only found one so far, they?re not spawning as well as the other. Hopefully they?re not really needed to get the rest of the things for the ghost Ali
    Which goal are you on? I was chopping Dead Trees ahead and only got 1 Old Bones until I got to goal 4 that asks to collect Old Bones, then they started dropping. Is your building Level 2?
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    So many monsters! I have started parking a skelepine before collecting from bushes and dead trees. Already have enough old bones for the entire event and bushes are spawning everything including a toxified spirit Bwahahaha. Too much valuable energy was being spent on unneeded monsters. Drops aren’t fantastic, especially cows, but we have a long way to go. Have fun and good luck to all!

Executive Chef
    Is it too early to know what the drops of the skelepine or skelebeast are? Anybody there yet?

Geez! I hadn't looked at first page. Nevermind! Drops are listed.
    Rule #1. Check page 1.

Fashion Designer
    So is Asher's cat the one that got Amara's tongue? Hmm... And Asher, I'm sorry, but who shows up to a wedding in a white wedding dress who is NOT a crasher?

Looking forward to seeing what the reaper mutt looks like, because that sounds like a must have to me!

Too bad we can't just get both brides... I think they deserve each other and look better together than with what's-his-name. Although the whole cat thing...

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Yes you do! Check out the goals on page 1 It looks like when you choose the bride you then get to choose the pet.
    Yay! Thank you Spiritwind!

If anyone has a picture of the pets I'd love to see them.

The picture in my mausoleum for rehearse for the wedding adventure is just a box. (Thank you S8 for allowing us to run regular adventures at the same time.)

I've upgraded the chapel to level 3. I only have 4 songs so far for the adventure. I've chopped lots of dead trees. Heh.....undead trees......makes me think of the trees in the Wizard of Oz movie that threw apples.....(Wizard of Oz would be a neat theme for an event...scarecrows, tin men, doggies, more gnome opportunities such as munchkins and Oz, animated trees with faces...and think of the emerald castle). Ivy's home is not a guaranteed drop. I'm not getting many skunks so I've pulled out some wells to try. Cows are a little stingy. However, cownt Dracula cow dropped a lily. I am gathering from bushes about 5 at a time then reset game. Less chance of the sludge monster. Or I am leaving a beast parked. So far of all of the items we need to collect, I think the old webs (been cutting willows) have the best drop.

I'm not worried yet as we have lots of time. Fun event thank you S8 and our moderators.

Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast