Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by potatoKida View Post
    Help! I only have 8/20 invites!
    Add me potatokida
    Worked my behind off levelling up the **** thing😭😭😭😭😭
    Added you in both my accounts

Rhino Keeper
    What happens if you choose Asher, then don’t have enough rat tails for Reiser?
    Will it then let you change the Amara?
    Or, will you not get Reiser?
    Last edited by LavaMagic; 11-04-20 at 12:30 PM.

Fashion Designer
    LavaMagic,
    Reisier is a craft in the Mauseoleum, so if you don't have enough materials then you simply won't be able to craft him and won't get him. The game will not allow you to backtrack after choosing your Bride because you don't have material to craft Reisier.

Luckily we don't actually need him to get the last Ghostly Alicorns (they're awared at Goal 10 when we collect the ring), so good luck either way! 😊

Managed to get all 20 invites! Thanks everyone!

.... I can?t believe I ended up missing 5 horse shoes from the duchess event 😭😭😭 I only got into the dutchess event in the last 2 - 3 days And couldn?t manage to summon her... since her goal didn?t disappear from my list, does that mean it will repeat in the future?

Thank you so much, yes I do have all of those will submit a ticket.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    LavaMagic,
    Reisier is a craft in the Mauseoleum, so if you don't have enough materials then you simply won't be able to craft him and won't get him. The game will not allow you to backtrack after choosing your Bride because you don't have material to craft Reisier.

Luckily we don't actually need him to get the last Ghostly Alicorns (they're awared at Goal 10 when we collect the ring), so good luck either way! ��
    Thank you for answering. I thought that is what would happen. I’ve been done, but my daughter really wanted the cat. So, she almost chose Asher. Luckily, I was watching her. She is lower level and only has twelve rat tails. I will just tell her to choose Amara and buy the cat.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Thank you for answering. I thought that is what would happen. I?ve been done, but my daughter really wanted the cat. So, she almost chose Asher. Luckily, I was watching her. She is lower level and only has twelve rat tails. I will just tell her to choose Amara and buy the cat.
    Awww, how sweet! 🥰❤️ Hope she enjoys!

Quote Originally Posted by Silvernomiko View Post
    Thanks! I had to scramble with my daily energy droppers and some lucky multiple map drops. Since I don't have the pet, I had to time the last few Ivy collections and hope for an Ivy antidote drop from the toxic spirits (only 2 out of completing Elemental Discovery 1 and 2). I'm going to wait on Part III to bank a lot more Antidotes, but I wish you luck on the Weekend Warrior clean up. Hopefully you net some good progress on all your storylines. And I totally agree that it's wacky when you don't have other main story lines completed yet (I'm still on What Storms May Come and I found out you could level up your Goddess Tree). Sometimes I wish there was a better way to keep track of your story line progression (when you've progressed far enough it has it's own title but isn't obviously named according to the overarching story line). One day we'll be completely caught up!
    Oof, so glad you managed to time that well! Holding off for a bit sounds like a good plan.
    Me too! Thank you so much!! 😊❤️

Haha, Indeed! ❤️
    I usually have a Guide thread or two open, but the chronological quest lineup only goes so far. It's goal-oriented and utility-focused which is great for planning though!
    Someday we will! Annnd then hopefully brand new releases. 😉❤️

Hm I'm happy with my single Skelebeast for now, come on Weekday Warrior! 😊
    (After everyone still scrambling through this event makes it through, of course!)

Nightclub Owner
    Finished the event and thought it was a great Halloween finale.

As for the Ghostly Alicorn... I loved the fact that the Token Goals weaved with/depended on the monthly events and I would love to see something similar in the future. However, I hope they work out all the kinks before they try to bring such an event back to the game. Seems like the amount of players with issues was particularly high on this one...

Executive Chef
    I also liked the linked goals to get the final prize, in this case the Ghost Alicorn. But I read the forum and I knew from the start that all 3 events had to be completed. I don't know how clear that was to a player who doesn't come read the forum regularly. And thank goodness that the players who were confused about their missing prize came here and were directed to S8 Support.
    So I guess my point is the same as ASweets. I'd like to see another event like this , but work out the kinks and maybe make it clearer to players who don't come or don't know about this forum.
    And the multitasking made it more interesting for me. I got it all done. ✅ ✅ ✅

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Thank you for answering. I thought that is what would happen. I’ve been done, but my daughter really wanted the cat. So, she almost chose Asher. Luckily, I was watching her. She is lower level and only has twelve rat tails. I will just tell her to choose Amara and buy the cat.
    love this.