Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Can someone tell me how many Ghostly Horseshoe tokens you should have once you've completed stage 7? My spooky supply Run has me with 45/50. I've used all Ghostly Horseshoes in the Spooky Shack and could only craft 8 (8*5=40), am I missing something?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by monsville13 View Post
    Can someone tell me how many Ghostly Horseshoe tokens you should have once you've completed stage 7? My spooky supply Run has me with 45/50. I've used all Ghostly Horseshoes in the Spooky Shack and could only craft 8 (8*5=40), am I missing something?
    That's strange, you should have had 45 Horse Shoes = 9 Ghost Alicorn Tokens.
    Did you get every batch in the previous events? (did you get the Underworld Steed and Duchess Winifred?)

Banned
    I think you still lacking the last bundle when you complete all goals in this event. Unless I am wrong

Fashion Designer
    Went back and grabbed this post from SgtBeebo!

Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    SpiritWind, I just completed Goal 7 and received Spooky Bundle 2. However, I am 5 Spooky Horseshoes short of being able to craft the last Ghost Alicorn Token to make the Ghost Alicorn. Is this correct? Do we get the last 5 Spooky Horseshoes at the end of the event?
    You will receive the final 5 Ghostly Horseshoes after completing the main goals of this event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    I think you still lacking the last bundle when you complete all goals in this event. Unless I am wrong
    That's correct, but even without the last batch you should have 45 Horse Shoes now. (after getting batch 2 of this event, and getting al previous ones)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Went back and grabbed this post from SgtBeebo!
    Yes, but monsville says she/ he only got 40, so getting 5 at the end won't make a Ghost Alicorn

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Yes, but monsville says she/ he only got 40, so getting 5 at the end won't make a Ghost Alicorn
    Hm I focused on the part where they said they were at 45/50 after their spooky supply run... but I see now they also later said "could only craft 8 (8*5=40)," so i'm a little confused

Executive Chef
    Monsville, it sounds like you had already had the 5 crafted. So I think you're right where you're supposed to be. 45/50.

Executive Chef
    Last bundle after Goal 10
    100 Webbed Rope, 1 Undead Rings, 5 Ghostly Horseshoes, 30 Summoning Spells, 50 Pumpkin Seeds, 50 Iron Spiders, 25 Restless Spirits

Have you completed "Find the Ring" in the storyline? You will receive the final Ghostly Horseshoes at that step.