Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    For those frustrated with adventure drops, are you checking the second page? I also thought the drops were lame until I realized that the reward pop up box had a second page. Low and behold, each second page I checked has had the Old Lace. There is still plenty of time left. Have fun and good luck!!

Rhino Keeper
    Just sent out the request for the item and got a message that 4 neighbors didn't get the request because I had sent them a request already today, well.... no I didn't!

Fashion Designer
    I took screen captures of goal 11 and what the mausoleum looks like. The adventure option is gone because all the upgrades have been done.

Goal 10 was to craft/find the rings (yes, he had LOST them. Reiser is really something...). Finding the rings took 4 hrs in the mausoleum.

So we do use the mausoleum after the final building upgrades, but not for the adventure.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8A190840-158D-4A5D-85BA-3093B88CF7E0.png 
Views:	115 
Size:	833.7 KB 
ID:	57167Click image for larger version. 

Name:	09C6099D-BD72-42FE-BC23-CB64ADF807DA.png 
Views:	156 
Size:	818.7 KB 
ID:	57168

Quote Originally Posted by ravenspaw7 View Post
    For those frustrated with adventure drops, are you checking the second page? I also thought the drops were lame until I realized that the reward pop up box had a second page. Low and behold, each second page I checked has had the Old Lace. There is still plenty of time left. Have fun and good luck!!
    Yes, I’ve had 3 adventure supplies return. The 1st & 3rd returns gave me 1/ea of rose, lily, web. The 2nd gave me a second page. I’ve tapped on over 10 cows and still no in dead lillies. It’s the worst drops I’ve experienced since playing��

Quote Originally Posted by CavityCave View Post
    I am a high level player...and admittedly an OBSESSIVE player. The drop rates on this storyline are HORRIBLE. I have a ridiculous amount of alicorns and I?m chopping dead trees all day long, only to be able to go on maybe 2 adventures a day. If I?m lucky... and that is a BIG IF, I will get 1 veil.

How are people finishing this storyline already? I?m so mad! This is my FAVORITE season, and I have been so excited to see all the fantastic art and storylines. I have been thrilled about working my way to that GHOST ALICORN... and now I?m probably not going to be able to get to it, because I?m 1 coin short.

I?m mad enough to be on this forum for the first time EVER, and I have been playing this game for YEARS!

What is up with this? Am I the only one who is blocked from getting veils? Loosen up the drop rates! This is more frustrating than relaxing. I have purchased gems twice this month because I love the artwork and if I can?t complete the building and get to the bride and the ghost alicorn... what a huge disappointment this whole month would have been.

Someone fix it before it?s too late and you anger your entire community! Please!
    Nope, not just you!! Everyone is saying the same, in addition to the absurd drops, the reboots, and lack of supplies from adventures. I can?t chop a dead tree complete before I?m fighting the beast again. I?ve spent way too much money this month to meet this months ?quota? for the ghostly Alicorn. I agree with you and have even submitted support request because of the reboots taking my energy eating supplies. I won?t be buying gems, or doing these adventures anymore. It?s not relaxing, it?s frustrating, and it?s only getting worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I just noticed that the last level upgrade requires 6 of everything, not 8. I am a level 50 player with 2 million XP, so no I don't have the lower level requirement. I'm quite happy, guess I'll finish tomorrow. Yay.
    Is this true for everyone that?s HL? Only 6, really???!!! Please tell me that it?s true and it isn?t a ?bug? that they?ve fixed!?! Fingers crossed!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormad1218 View Post
    Is this true for everyone that?s HL? Only 6, really???!!! Please tell me that it?s true and it isn?t a ?bug? that they?ve fixed!?! Fingers crossed!!!!
    6 for everyone! An early Halloween treat for all of us.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 20 cows out currently. TWENTY!! And I get excited if I get more than one of those stupid flours per complete collection. This is crazy. I’m beginning to think they want very few people to get this alicorn.

I am thankful that there isn’t a big item random drop from this adventure because I never get those. And the randomness just makes me crabby. Last storyline I went on ten adventures and never got the dancing couple.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormad1218 View Post
    ... I can?t chop a dead tree complete before I?m fighting the beast again...
    You can park a monster/ beast and chop your dead trees without interruption.

Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    ... So we do use the mausoleum after the final building upgrades, but not for the adventure.
    Thanks, that's good to know!
    I was not looking foreword doing the 'Rehearse for the Wedding' adventure when I no longer need the supplies.

I didn't even check in for this event. No sense as I didn't finish the last one and have been unable to finish goals recently. I have been playing for years. I think this was my first S8 game.