Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I got 3 lilies out of 9 white cows.

Farm Supplier
    Totally love all the cool spooky stuff for Halloween but there is a serious crowding problem in my kingdom! Simply can’t expand fast enough ��

Fashion Designer
    I'm getting sparkling fabrics from sawmills before getting to the goal that requires them. It maybe worth it to try if you're waiting on Ivy's or waiting for the lace craft.

Rhino Keeper
    Found a bunch of royal and white cows in inventory. How may taps to grow up? Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    I'm getting sparkling fabrics from sawmills before getting to the goal that requires them. It maybe worth it to try if you're waiting on Ivy's or waiting for the lace craft.
    We need Sparkling Fabrics for Goal 4. They drop from Sawmills and are not a guaranteed drop.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by madameleota13 View Post
    Game is already glitching. I had gathered enough potions (Spirit Songs) from dead trees and started the wedding supplies craft in the mausoleum. At least two minutes after starting the craft, the game reset and not only did I lose one Spirit Song, thus nullifying the mausoleum craft I had started, ALL the energy it took to chop those trees didn't return. So I easily lost 75-100 energy. Those potion drops on the dead trees are extremely rare in my realm. Not off to a good start. Edited for clarification.
    I just got my 4th Spirit Song, immediately went to the mausoleum to see how many I had (4/5), and then the game did a tiny hop back. Lost the Spirit Song. Chopped the Dead Tree again and no Spirit Song this time. 😕

Not nearly as bad as your rollback, but for anyone trying i'd try to wait for your game to synch completely after a Spirit Song drop before opening mausoleum! 😣

Executive Chef
    The third item (dress) requires 1 skull from skelebeast, 1 fabric from sawmills and 10 leaves from the dead trees. 1 hour craft.

My skelebeasts do NOT drop the worm, as someone reported theirs did. The beasts did spawn pretty easily from dead trees, I got 8 while gathering 10 leaves.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    The third item (dress) requires 1 skull from skelebeast, 1 fabric from sawmills and 10 leaves from the dead trees. 1 hour craft.

My skelebeasts do NOT drop the worm, as someone reported theirs did. The beasts did spawn pretty easily from dead trees, I got 8 while gathering 10 leaves.
    At the very beginning they did drop worms, but haven’t lately. I’m guessing the beginning was a glitch.

Fashion Designer
    Annnd I had another rollback when I hit Goal 5. Opened the Magic Forge to craft the dress after going through the dialogue, set it to craft and then the dialogue popped back to the beginning... the goal popped up again after tapping through, and now shows nothing checked off (eh, just means I have to collect skull and fabric again) with the craft still being made (phew).

Synch issues are getting pretty tedious.

I'm always careful to synch but when it seems to be working fine and then snaps back (because of opening some craft area too soon after getting a drop? Really?) seems like there's nothing to do differently... other than, what, wait even longer?
    Meh. Eh.

Game's still a great escape/distraction, loove the art as always, just the Meh tedious time and tap-wasting errors suck.
    Appreciate the game, but between gem traps and more frequent synch issues even with play pauses and frequent game-restarts to allow things to connect, definitely not something to play when tired or in a rush.
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 10-22-20 at 02:49 PM.

Executive Chef
    I think it was a glitch earlier on as my spawned skelebeasts dropped sufficient worms to allow me to craft a skelebeast pet and a skelepine pet. I preferentially fought skelebeasts as they were 3 hits vs 10 for skelepines and needed dead leaves and spirit songs from dead wood anyway. But at some point the game rolled back and the skelebeasts spawned stopped dropping grave worms. They are now dropping old bones for the third undead dress craft.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E5FCF2C0-239A-4681-81D5-1FD5F9BD6CBC.jpeg 
Views:	62 
Size:	146.9 KB 
ID:	57104

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast