Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by monsville13 View Post
    Yes I had the 2300 points on day 2 of the event and never received the Steed, now I'm wondering if I didn't get the Horseshoes either
    I will look into this for you and get you your steed and Ghostly Horseshoes.

I am a high level player...and admittedly an OBSESSIVE player. The drop rates on this storyline are HORRIBLE. I have a ridiculous amount of alicorns and I?m chopping dead trees all day long, only to be able to go on maybe 2 adventures a day. If I?m lucky... and that is a BIG IF, I will get 1 veil.

How are people finishing this storyline already? I?m so mad! This is my FAVORITE season, and I have been so excited to see all the fantastic art and storylines. I have been thrilled about working my way to that GHOST ALICORN... and now I?m probably not going to be able to get to it, because I?m 1 coin short.

I?m mad enough to be on this forum for the first time EVER, and I have been playing this game for YEARS!

What is up with this? Am I the only one who is blocked from getting veils? Loosen up the drop rates! This is more frustrating than relaxing. I have purchased gems twice this month because I love the artwork and if I can?t complete the building and get to the bride and the ghost alicorn... what a huge disappointment this whole month would have been.

Someone fix it before it?s too late and you anger your entire community! Please!

Rhino Keeper
    Oh no, I’ll be 5 horseshoes short. I couldn’t finish the first event due to lack of time. I finished the monster hunt and I’ll finish this one.
    Only 5 horseshoes.....
    Pleeeease S8 make them buyable.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CavityCave View Post
    I am a high level player...and admittedly an OBSESSIVE player. The drop rates on this storyline are HORRIBLE. I have a ridiculous amount of alicorns and I?m chopping dead trees all day long, only to be able to go on maybe 2 adventures a day. If I?m lucky... and that is a BIG IF, I will get 1 veil.

How are people finishing this storyline already? I?m so mad! This is my FAVORITE season, and I have been so excited to see all the fantastic art and storylines. I have been thrilled about working my way to that GHOST ALICORN... and now I?m probably not going to be able to get to it, because I?m 1 coin short.

I?m mad enough to be on this forum for the first time EVER, and I have been playing this game for YEARS!

What is up with this? Am I the only one who is blocked from getting veils? Loosen up the drop rates! This is more frustrating than relaxing. I have purchased gems twice this month because I love the artwork and if I can?t complete the building and get to the bride and the ghost alicorn... what a huge disappointment this whole month would have been.

Someone fix it before it?s too late and you anger your entire community! Please!
    Remember though that those trades have always been a #####shoot. But good news. The requirements for the veils have been decreased, so with Ivy's hut we have time. We can do this. And get our last coin. Good luck.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    I will look into this for you and get you your steed and Ghostly Horseshoes.
    Thank You SgtBeebo. All is now well in Monsville, thanks for your assistance.
    Last edited by monsville13; 10-26-20 at 03:08 PM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtBeebo View Post
    We are looking into fixing this issue for low level players. Though the high level Haunted Chapel was supposed to require 8 items, we will not be adjusting that for this event and it will remain at 6.
    Thank you thank you thank you!

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    I'm working on level 6 on the haunted chapel and have chopped enough trees to get to this stage with only 2 adventures sent and enough songs for one more adventure. Is the math indicating that this is an expected ratio? I'm generally low on the amount of adventures I am able to complete anyway but this feels a bit lighter than usual. I understand about some roadblocks are needed to make events challenging and fun, but all of the drops seem a bit lower this go round.

Those who are low on lace from Ivy's hut may want to try a dead tree chopping spree for two rounds of 40 energy and send out an adventure. It has given me lace from the one I've sent. I'll be collecting my 2nd adventure shortly and will see if it gives another.

I'm still in the lower level ranks (not for much longer though) but thank you S8 for not bumping the quantities needed to 8 for the higher levels. We appreciate your continued help in game and on the forums.

Executive Chef
    I chopped enough dead trees for making 22 of each item and was able to send 8 adventures. This is typical for me (7 or 8). I did chop them pretty much in one sitting. That may be why I got a more normal drop rate.

Just waiting for 8 more Ivy collections.

Rhino Keeper
    Just wanted to confirm that after we do the final upgrade, we will have to do rehearsal of weddings again??

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    The poisoned Jewels drop from the sawmills and sparkling mines, not Ivy. They never dropped from Ivy. They are dropping for me from the sawmills and mines. If they are not contact support. Ivy does drop Ivy's Antidote along with the lace for the new quest. The Toxic Spirit does drop the poisoned jewels.
    Thank you, newPam. I could have sworn I'd been getting 1 from Ivy each time before the new event. I've always been getting them from sawmills and sparkling mines. Guess I was wrong and maybe didn't need any more Ivy antidotes for the expansion at the time of the new event. Plus I wasn't slaying the toxic spirit anymore. So many changes at once.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.