Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Did not get there yet but reading thru page one
    Yes I understood the same one rehearsal quest after full upgrade

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    As a follow up to my last post, the second adventure did not drop lace.

Loosen up the drops!

Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    As a follow up to my last post, the second adventure did not drop lace.
    3 Adventures today - yes, I chopped a million trees. 1 lace from those adventures. I am on level 5 of the upgrade. The math on this is NOT going to work out if you just rely on Ivy?s Hut. Usually, on these storylines you can complete the upgrades if you don?t miss tapping on Ivy?s Hut twice a day, but this is not going to work without adventure drops.

Isn?t it enough that we are wasting all our energy to go on 4 hour adventures? Loosen up the drops S8!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CavityCave View Post
    3 Adventures today - yes, I chopped a million trees. 1 lace from those adventures. I am on level 5 of the upgrade. The math on this is NOT going to work out if you just rely on Ivy?s Hut. Usually, on these storylines you can complete the upgrades if you don?t miss tapping on Ivy?s Hut twice a day, but this is not going to work without adventure drops.

Isn?t it enough that we are wasting all our energy to go on 4 hour adventures? Loosen up the drops S8!
    I don't see any difference with other events that require Ivy's drops.
    We needed 22 Old Lace (which is 20 now, because the last upgrade only askes for 6 of each because of a bug). 22 = 11 days, and we get 2 weeks.
    That should be doable, even without adventure drops.

We still have 9 days! That's a LOT. No need to get so worried.

Quote Originally Posted by monsville13 View Post
    Thank You SgtBeebo. All is now well in Monsville, thanks for your assistance.
    I'm so happy it's gonna get fixed for you!

Executive Chef
    I need 8 more veils. Using Ivy's hut, I'll be done in 4 days.
    And I'll probably make an extra.

Quote Originally Posted by madameleota13 View Post
    Game is already glitching. I had gathered enough potions (Spirit Songs) from dead trees and started the wedding supplies craft in the mausoleum. At least two minutes after starting the craft, the game reset and not only did I lose one Spirit Song, thus nullifying the mausoleum craft I had started, ALL the energy it took to chop those trees didn't return. So I easily lost 75-100 energy. Those potion drops on the dead trees are extremely rare in my realm. Not off to a good start. Edited for clarification.

The EXACT same thing happened to me!! ****ed the pine, got grubs, but as soon as I went to get wedding materials, ?reboot?, and the spirit potion is GONE! In fact, it took 2 of them away! I don?t know what?s going on, but this needs to fixed. This ?glitch? along with many others I?ve dealt with on this event and I?m just frustrated.

It's great that the adventure in this event is done somewhere else but not in the Keep, it's great that the adventure requires a Golden Apple (which I am always maxed) instead of usual Golden Nugget, and especially great is the fact that we don't have to get some super-rare prize from the adventure. In previous such adventures I always spent plenty of nuggets and tons of energy doing more that 10 adventures, but almost never I was lucky enough to get that prize, and that made me upset. I am so happy about how this is solved for this time, thank you S8!
    Also, as always before and eternally after - thank you wonderful SpiritWind, ShibuyaCloth, SgtBeebo and everyone else who are contributing into this forum! Thank you so much! Without you I wouldn't be able to get even half of the items in my Kingdom.

Raiser looks to be a very dishonest man. Having renewed his affair with Asher he still says nothing to poor Amara who won't be able even to say a word to defend herself in the last chapter when she will get shocked by the double-play of her husband-to-be. What a shame and pain will it be for the bride, to get to know it in her wedding when the guests and relatives will observe it. I feel pity I cannot put Raiser into my Prison or punish him in any other way. Oh, I don't know for which lady should I decide in the last chapter. IMHO, any of them would be unhappy with such a liar man. Lol

I really wanted the ghost Alicorn so I used gems to get ahead and finally got it and it has a seven day timer :-(
    I hope whatever it drops is worth the wait.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaseymay69 View Post
    I really wanted the ghost Alicorn so I used gems to get ahead and finally got it and it has a seven day timer :-(
    I hope whatever it drops is worth the wait.
    Congratulations on getting him!
    It's a weekly Energy dropper (40 Energy every 7 days). 1 of the best droppers in the game (the best in my opinion)

Farm Supplier
    The rehearsal wedding drops are bad for me. No old lace or anything that is bad to find. I have done 2 and each one has been same thing. 1 rose , 1 Lily ,and 5 dead leaves. I never get anything good on the adventures.