Page 17 of 42 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Yay,thanx for the pics. I'm a dog lover,so I'd go for amara in that sense. But I'd prefer Asher in my realm ,if it's a choice between the two. Needless to say,I think Reiser is an arrogant tosser,playing two ladies,so he won't be welcome in my realm. And,note to s8, not a fan of being forced to 'win' each event this month to get the ghost alicorn. Hope it's not a regular occurrence as it seems like a money grab for those who can't complete events. Anyhow,go the mighty storm⚡️��
    You can choose Asher and buy the Reaper Mutt for 50 Gems.
    If you do the 'A Grave Encounter' Goal you get 20 Gems, so you only need 30 more

Anyone know what the Reiser is, that is mentioned among the Prize info? (card says an animal..)
    Reiser: bone, creep tooth, glimmerdust, troll essence, troll horn
    Edit : Ow wait, Reiser is the man/ groom! Silly me

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a Spooky Bundle 3(or 9)??
    I currently have 6 Spell Circle Tokens toward my second Spell Circle.
    Really hoping we get enough materials to craft a second one.
    If we only get the last 5 Ghostly Horseshoes when we finish I?ll be disappointed.
    We got a whole bundle each time, so I don't think the last batch will be any different.
    I would love to craft another Spell Circle too.
    I really like the Haunted Garden, with the Ghosts flying around. I wish it had drops, but even without drops it's still very cool.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nacra43 View Post
    This doesn't solve my issue. I'm at level 35. Isn't that lower level? If so, I should be able to complete the last upgrade with 6 of each, not the 8 that is being required of me.
    It's about 1:24am Game Time at the moment, so it's likely that whomever shall fix this is not currently at work. 😅
    Hopefully once they see the issue they'll fix the mismatched Goalbook (6) and Upgrade requirements (8) for Lower Levels (6?) ASAP!

And... leave Higher Level at 6 too? 🥺❤️
    (SW, i'd be confused about their documentation too- so the game currently reflects the state of the mismatched Goalbook and Upgrade requirements for both level groups written in their document? Sounds like a partial changeover to me but who knows. )

Host(ess)
    Oh please, please, please don’t put it up to 8 *starts sobbing*
    Or if they do at least make the drops better!
    Tried the “rehearse for the wedding” thing three times, complete waste of gold eggs and worms, gives nothing but three of the easiest drops.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kaoz80 View Post
    Oh please, please, please don?t put it up to 8 *starts sobbing*
    Or if they do at least make the drops better!
    Tried the ?rehearse for the wedding? thing three times, complete waste of gold eggs and worms, gives nothing but three of the easiest drops.
    I don't think they can raise our requirements to 8 at this point. Too many have already completed this quest with 6. It wouldn't be fair to the rest
    of us.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    We got a whole bundle each time, so I don't think the last batch will be any different.
    I would love to craft another Spell Circle too.
    I really like the Haunted Garden, with the Ghosts flying around. I wish it had drops, but even without drops it's still very cool.
    I had enough supplies for a second spell circle. The spell circle says max two, the gate says 4 and the pumpkin candle says ten so you should have enough supplies to craft up to the max allowed for each item.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ajohn2508 View Post
    I had enough supplies for a second spell circle. The spell circle says max two, the gate says 4 and the pumpkin candle says ten so you should have enough supplies to craft up to the max allowed for each item.
    Thanks john, that's so good to hear!
    And Thanks to S8, this is a really cool (spooky) treat

Fashion Designer
    I am lvl 50, been playing since game first released. My requirements for upgrade say 6 of each. Currently only need 4 more veils to complete. I hope they don’t change the requirements, however it’s really not a big deal if they do, however probably not fair in view of those that have already completed it with it requiring 6. However if they have switched them around they should fix the number required for the lower levels at least.

Executive Chef
    Goal 10

Find the Ring
    Craft Undead Rings in the Mausoleum
    5 Luminous Essence, 4 hours

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I am lvl 50, been playing since game first released. My requirements for upgrade say 6 of each. Currently only need 4 more veils to complete. I hope they don’t change the requirements, however it’s really not a big deal if they do, however probably not fair in view of those that have already completed it with it requiring 6. However if they have switched them around they should fix the number required for the lower levels at least.
    It's appears that S8 is working with a "skeleton " crew.

That was meant to be a joke. But we know they read this forum and fix their mistakes. I hope they handle this right.