Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The game is down for maintenance. See post 2 above yours...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    And we are back!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    And we are back!
    Thanks SpiritWind!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    did everyone else just craft more things in the spooky shack or keep what they have?
    I crafted as many Tokens as I could, just for a chance at more random Deco drops.
    I don't see why you wouldn't do it.. even if the Spooky Shack gets re-used, I don't think the material/ Tokens will carry over (just like with the butterflies in the Faerie Atrium)

Anyone else think the Skelebeast looks amazing? I'm so happy we can craft more of them. (I like the Skelepine too, but Skelebeast does steel the show this time)

Rhino Keeper
    I picked Asher for the cat

but I lost the storyline, was he in love with Amara or Asher. Lol

But Amara (since I didn't choose her) merely said after spending time with the Baron, she was no longer in love with Reiser, which is kind of silly.

I'm curious, what does Asher says (if Amara was chosen)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post

Anyone else think the Skelebeast looks amazing? I'm so happy we can craft more of them. (I like the Skelepine too, but Skelebeast does steel the show this time)
    Yesss! 🥰❤️

Favorite of the Event; haven't seen it in-game yet (43/50 grubs, c'mon here I go!) but it was what I was most excited for... aside from the Alicorn- and then got distracted by trying to finish everything. ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    Thanks, I didn?t spot that.
    They should implement a maintenance info in in every game. Shouldn?t be that hard after all those years...
    That would be nice! ❤️

Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    I picked Asher for the cat

but I lost the storyline, was he in love with Amara or Asher. Lol

But Amara (since I didn't choose her) merely said after spending time with the Baron, she was no longer in love with Reiser, which is kind of silly.

I'm curious, what does Asher says (if Amara was chosen)
    Lmao what storyline? Kidding, I know it was A Story. 🤣
    Amara can speak in Asher's ending? 👀 Whaaa.... I chose Amara. I don't remember exactly, but it was a pretty lame ending given the buildup- he didn't really pick at all, he found out that Asher had "returned to the under"realm or whatever (just, oh she's gone; no explanation there I don't think) and then asked Amara oh i'm so sorry, will you still have me? And she said "..." (no tongue 😂 ) and he said how wonderful she was. And we were able to craft them. I did not buy Asher (would like to if she comes back in the future as I do love her look but not at full price 😅 )
    So that whole bit about old romance and whatever was just gone. Maybe they left it like that to make either ending make sense? Sort of left it feeling like he just went with whoever was left, and Asher was just dropped/forgotten because she left (what happens if she comes back- given a hint with the title an I-Do-Over? 😂 which is the same for both unchosen brides, though. )
    Maybe I was just lost in all the popups though. Did anyone grab screenshots of the story? 😊

Either way, I prefer farmerter7's Headless Horseman headcannon 😊❤️

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I finished the event, and I'm so happy with all my new prizes & random drops! (+ my Skelecorn purchase )
    I enjoyed this past month very much
    Here is my (first ever) spooky area :

Attachment 57221

I LOVED the extra decoration drops from the Spooky Shack, very much appreciated S8!

The Ghost Bench is awesome, and I also got an extra Spooky Tree and 5 Vampire Puppy's. (along with some smaller prizes such as paths, brooms and Rotten Pumpkins)
    I would have loved for some of those Puppy's to have been other drops (like the kitten!), but that's the downside of randomness... (wish we could do 'spooky trades' with each other! )

My best wishes to everyone still playing the event!
    Just had to say that the Dancers look soooo elegant parading about the courtyard! 😍❤️ Don't have them myself, and the Gothic lady was long before my time.
    The walls you chose match Perfectly for that area too! 🥰❤️
    Wonderful job! 🥰❤️
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-01-20 at 06:43 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Quite pleased to have been able to craft the Ghostly Alicorn right after upgrading the Haunted Chapel to level 6, I know it says we get the last spooky supple bundle after step 10 on the Front Page but I had it in mind that i'd have to finish collecting all my event prizes first. 😅❤️

Hope those of you whose games glitched out get the issues fixed soon! ❤️

Just need to hunt grubs from Skelepines for my first Skelebeast craft (should have gone after them when both beasts were dropping 🙃 ) and i'm done with this event collection.
    Good luck all! 😊❤️
    Have you had any luck getting grubs after upgrading to level 6? I am not getting skelepines any more.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtail2 View Post
    Have you had any luck getting grubs after upgrading to level 6? I am not getting skelepines any more.
    I finished over a week ago and have still gotten skelepines and skelebeasts that drop grubs.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtail2 View Post
    I finished the event, and I have no trouble spawning the Skelepine + getting the Grave Worms. Maybe there is another monster in your Realm?

Fashion Designer
    s8 has outdone themselves this season with the additional Halloween goals and extremely generous prizes.
    Thank you s8

I now have two Halloween areas.
    I chose to Propose to Amara.
    I very much enjoyed all the pictures of neighbors displaying their spooky themed areas.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule