Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 10/22: Til Death Do Us Part | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtail2 View Post
    Have you had any luck getting grubs after upgrading to level 6? I am not getting skelepines any more.
    I have! I'm having to collect from my 2 Ponds and 3 wells sometimes twice to get a single Skelepine to spawn, then sometimes get 2 in a row, but they're there! Echoing what the others said, if you're collecting much more than that please do be sure to check for other beasts? If there's no beasty hiding, might be an error! 😥

By "when both beasts were dropping," I meant when both skelebeast and skelepine were dropping Grubs for a brief time at the very beginning of the Event- then it was fixed so only skelepines do. I am still able to get the beast themselves to spawn/drop/appear. Sorry for the confusion!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    I finished everything, very happy with that.
    However my goal book still shows "A spooky supply run" with 45/50 for the horseshoes.
    S8 There must be a glitch somewhere as I have made the Ghost Alicorn.
    Same situation for me. I have the Ghost Alicorn, but show only 45/50 horseshoes for the spooky supply run goal.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Rhino Keeper
    Found a skelpine hiding in the woods! Thanks, everyone.
    Last edited by bigtail2; 11-01-20 at 06:26 PM.

I simply LOVE the fact that reiser drops a troll horn every hour bc it's really useful in the royal exchange!

Rhino Keeper
    where can i summon the reaper mutt? i didnt pay attention during the last quest and just summoned ahser and her cat storyline but i have the quest to do the others too but it only says skip for gems?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    where can i summon the reaper mutt? i didnt pay attention during the last quest and just summoned ahser and her cat storyline but i have the quest to do the others too but it only says skip for gems?
    If you press the 'Skip for Gems' button, it gives you the Reaper Mutt (Reaper for 50 Gems, and Amara for 475 Gems).
    It's not very logical, I wish they just put the 2 of them in the Market.

Farm Supplier
    Please please please let us buy 5 horseshoes!!!!! I am just one token (5 horsehoes) off the ghost alicorn cos I missed the beginning of the very first event and couldn't finish it in time. Seems mad to be so close with no option to finish

Rhino Keeper
    I have Asher sitting/standing on my land but where is my cat?
    I don't see it anywhere and not in inventory?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    I have Asher sitting/standing on my land but where is my cat?
    I don't see it anywhere and not in inventory?
    Have you reached the very end of the entire storyline? The pet is awarded after you collect the Groom to Wed Your chosen bride (Pet popup will override his placement if you don't place him quick enough, and then he'll be in a collection box over the mausoleum, so choose to temporarily Store the groom instead of Place when you collect him if that'll make you nervous! ❤️ )
    So, you have to craft the groom first!

Front page info:
    Notes on goal: once you craft your bride, the craft for Reiser is then available in the Mausoloeum.
    Reiser - 25 Rat Tail, 50 Silver Ore, 3 Lumin Essence (Asher)
    OR
    Reiser - 25 Creep Tooth, 50 Jewels, 5 Enchanter's Essence (Amara)
    Rewards: EITHER THE Corpse Cat OR THE Reaper Mutt
    You chose Asher so you'll need 25 Rat Tail, 50 Silver Ore, and 3 Lumin Essence to craft her groom Reiser in the Mausoleum, and then you'll get the Corpse Cat when you collect him! 😊
    Last edited by stormaurora42; 11-02-20 at 04:50 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stormaurora42 View Post
    Have you reached the very end of the entire storyline? The pet is awarded after you collect the Groom to Wed Your chosen bride (Pet popup will override his placement if you don't place him quick enough, and then he'll be in a collection box over the mausoleum, so choose to temporarily Store the groom instead of Place when you collect him if that'll make you nervous! ❤️ )
    So, you have to craft the groom first!

Front page info:

You chose Asher so you'll need 25 Rat Tail, 50 Silver Ore, and 3 Lumin Essence to craft her groom Reiser in the Mausoleum, and then you'll get the Corpse Cat when you collect him! 😊
    Omgggg I thought the cat came with the bride! Ack

Thanks!